What's next for Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

Maybe I am the only one that doesn't feel so elated that Axl finished a tour. I mean seriously, it's like we give this guy credit for doing the easiest job in the world. You don't see fans of any other band praising their lead singer because he "made it through" a simple tour. But this is Axl and everone has to coddle him or else he might get mad and disappear.

So what's next? Axl completed a tour without ever once even saying the words "Chinese Democracy" to his fans. I am very disappointed that this tour has virtually done nothing new since the tour in 2001-2002. Everyone keeps talking about all of the great exposure and how GNR are back. Well folks, the most exposure Axl got in the past 14 years was his VMA performance in 2002...that's still the image of Axl most people think of.

Contrary to the thinking of most people on this board, the majority of the world, and the majority of GNR fans do not see these new members as a legitimate Guns N Roses. The only thing that gives these new guys legitimacy is the work they've done on CHinese D...So where is it? Where is the single? When are they filming a video? Why isn't there even a release date?

My biggest worry is this: When he's not touring and Axl is on downtime, he overthinks and stalls the release of CD. I am concerned he is going to want to add "new" songs to the album now that the band has been together longer and has more chemistry. I am concerned that even Axl is bored with material he created almost 10 years ago, and he will want to update the sound/feel of the record.

So the big question is, what move will Axl make next. He should be a man and do this:

Release a video for Better with the release date to appear at the end of the song for Chinese D. I really want Axl to do something exciting and shocking, so far this whole comeback has once again been boring and predictable. Come on Axl, what do you have for us?

why can't they keep you on read-only? :fuckyou:

Axl was told by his doctors he was not healthy enough to go on stage yesterday. Axl put his own health at risk for the fans and continued on with the show. Don't expect anything and you'll be happy with what you do get. People like you will never be happy regardless of what Axl does or doesn't do, so whatever. You are a waste.

I am very disappointed that this tour has virtually done nothing new since the tour in 2001-2002.

And you haven't quit bitching and whining for about as many years.

so far this whole comeback has once again been boring and predictable.

This could decribe you and your boring and predictable posts.

I don't think the problem is him voicing his opinion.. I think teh problem is, where he is doing it at. I don;t come in your house and talk shit about your momma... if I did i'd expect this kinda respomse, just more physical.. this is the house of gn'r and Axl rose.. and he talked shit.. so no, don't give him a break... fuck him.. I say we hog tie and beat him, what do y'all say? :pitch fork in hand: shall we form a mob?

I don't think the problem is him voicing his opinion.. I think teh problem is, where he is doing it at. I don;t come in your house and talk shit about your momma... if I did i'd expect this kinda respomse, just more physical.. this is the house of gn'r and Axl rose.. and he talked shit.. so no, don't give him a break... fuck him.. I say we hog tie and beat him, what do y'all say? :pitch fork in hand: shall we form a mob?

This is a Guns N'Roses forum- a place for fans of GnR new or old to voice their opinions. Opinions can be positive or negative. Just because you think Axl is a god doesn't mean we all do. People have different opinions to other people. Get over it, and if you disagree with his points then debate it in an intelligent way rather than bashing him.

Maybe I am the only one that doesn't feel so elated that Axl finished a tour. I mean seriously, it's like we give this guy credit for doing the easiest job in the world. You don't see fans of any other band praising their lead singer because he "made it through" a simple tour. But this is Axl and everone has to coddle him or else he might get mad and disappear.

So what's next? Axl completed a tour without ever once even saying the words "Chinese Democracy" to his fans. I am very disappointed that this tour has virtually done nothing new since the tour in 2001-2002. Everyone keeps talking about all of the great exposure and how GNR are back. Well folks, the most exposure Axl got in the past 14 years was his VMA performance in 2002...that's still the image of Axl most people think of.

Contrary to the thinking of most people on this board, the majority of the world, and the majority of GNR fans do not see these new members as a legitimate Guns N Roses. The only thing that gives these new guys legitimacy is the work they've done on CHinese D...So where is it? Where is the single? When are they filming a video? Why isn't there even a release date?

My biggest worry is this: When he's not touring and Axl is on downtime, he overthinks and stalls the release of CD. I am concerned he is going to want to add "new" songs to the album now that the band has been together longer and has more chemistry. I am concerned that even Axl is bored with material he created almost 10 years ago, and he will want to update the sound/feel of the record.

So the big question is, what move will Axl make next. He should be a man and do this:

Release a video for Better with the release date to appear at the end of the song for Chinese D. I really want Axl to do something exciting and shocking, so far this whole comeback has once again been boring and predictable. Come on Axl, what do you have for us?

hey your post is making these people even me sleepy :sleeper: and also the only person that should be banned is you and by the way :fuckyou:

See.... we are all able to voice our opinion.. that's why it's called Discussion & News, but if you post here daily you will discover that Kaneda posts the same negative bullshit day in day out.... Everyone has told him what they think of this and he has been put on read-only before for his constant bashing of the band.. it's got to a point now where he just wants attention.... this isn't a discussion.... it's a cry for attention....

This is a Guns N'Roses forum- a place for fans of GnR new or old to voice their opinions. Opinions can be positive or negative. Just because you think Axl is a god doesn't mean we all do. People have different opinions to other people. Get over it, and if you disagree with his points then debate it in an intelligent way rather than bashing him.

oh geez.. I forgot.. you're a dumbass.. i'll dumb this down for you.. see, that is what we mature people like to call sarcasim.. it's where you say something, that you dont mean, in a serious way, only to make a joke out of it. (See you learn something new everyday), which is something I tend to do alot of the times.. see, you would call someone like me.. and tell me if you need help on this, there will be a quiz.. a smartass... asfar as bashing him.. I believe that if he has the right to make an unintellegent post in a negative way towards something I like, then I have the right to come back with an even less intellgent way.. you know, when fighting a dumbass you sometimes gotta get on their level... why do you feel the need to try and run shit? Do you not feel important in your life, so you come on herre and try and tell people what we should and shouldnt do.. ya know, "People have different opinions to other people. Get over it, and if you disagree with his points then debate it in an intelligent way rather than bashing him.", right?

bottom line, guns are back your still moaning? :chef:

he bitches not moaning

bottom line, guns are back your still bitchin'? :chef:

i aint bitches the one that is bitches is Kaneda

indeed

He makes some good points there.

Kaneda, they'll probably release the cd in late Autumn and release a single, most likely 'Better', around the same time in my opinion. The reason there probably isn't a release date is because of pressure-if he states a release date then people will expect for the cd to be released on that particular date, and knowing Axl that probably won't be the case.

If he delays the cd yet again, he'll lose even more fans than he already is with all the lateness of showing up at gigs. Even Axl must know that. Let's wait till the new year before saying anything too negative about the band. If they have released the cd by then then we're all happy! But if they haven't then you're very right to have a little bash at them. All I'm saying is give them time to release the record, and depending on the outcome, then make your comments.

Boring and predictable?

Yep thats what this tour has been. I mean we got 2 surprise acoustic shows, something Axl has never done before. Axl got arrested, shows have been stopped for various reasons. Not to mention last night, when Axl blew out his voice, and Sebastian finished the show for him being the awesome friend that he is. We've had Izzy play with the band, Sebastian Bach play with the band, We've had a fill-in drummer b/c Brain had a baby, and we've had them play more new songs as well as covers that they have never played before. Yep this tour has been so boring and predictable. :rolleyes: