AXL ROSE comments on Wembley 30th.

W. Axl Kev

This is from www.nme.com. You'll find it on the main page.

-------

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was taken ill on Sunday night (July 30), during the final UK date of the band's current tour.

The singer left the Wembley Arena stage and was replaced by Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach for the songs 'Night Train' and 'Paradise City'.

According to a statement issued by the band Rose's absence at the end of show was due to the singer being "diagnosed with low blood pressure and low blood sugar on Sunday (July 30) morning".

Prior to that GNR had played a special acoustic gig for competition winners in the early morning of July 30 at Club NME home Koko between 4am and 5.30am.

Following this show the singer was advised by a doctor not to play his final Wembley gig but according to the statment responded "fuck that, I have a show to do and I am not missing it".

Commenting after his no show during the encore on July 30, Rose added: "We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I approached this last show with equal parts determination, obligation, responsibility and insanity. It was an amazing night. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."

-------------

Fuck that :rofl-lol:

Edited by W. Axl Kev

"Obligation"

I wonder to whom he was obligated. Was it a contractual thing? Or did he feel for once that he was obligated to come through for the fans?

Definetly for the fans bro. I think this time he knows what he has to do and we all have our faces rocked off in the process! rock1

Commenting after his no show during the encore on July 30, Rose added: "We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I approached this last show with equal parts determination, obligation, responsibility and insanity. It was an amazing night. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."

-------------

How the fuck did we (Europeans) have inspired them?? :book:

-------------

We showed them there's still huge ammounts of love for GNR. Every show they did was full of die hard Gunners screaming their lungs out. If that's not going to motivate you to put out new material, what will?

-------------

We showed them there's still huge ammounts of love for GNR. Every show they did was full of die hard Gunners screaming their lungs out. If that's not going to motivate you to put out new material, what will?

Maybe,but Europe is not the only place. There are a lot of country's outside of Europe. I'm wondering how people in the U.S.A for example will react on the new shows and songs. They are a complete different audience.

"diagnosed with low blood pressure and low blood sugar on Sunday (July 30) morning".

:(

Am I allowed to cry?? :(

He is sick!! :no:

Awww, my poor baby!! I wish he gets well soon!!

I'm so glad the tour finished so he could rest!!

"diagnosed with low blood pressure and low blood sugar on Sunday (July 30) morning".

:( Yes you are allowed to cry!!! Sometimes it

makes you feel "BETTER"!!!! ;):D

what about looking forward to releasing the album? :confused:

Fuck sakes. One thread without mentioning the album for a change, please? No wonder it seems like a long wait. Everyone keeps mentioning it in every thread.

I'm sure he is being taken care of Sarsura. Woman are all around him. Lol. Poor guy. I can't wait till September!!! rock3

what about looking forward to releasing the album? :confused:

Fuck sakes. One thread without mentioning the album for a change, please? No wonder it seems like a long wait. Everyone keeps mentioning it in every thread.

i agree axl is sick all you can talk about when is the album going be released give me a fucking brake

get well soon axl