AXL ROSE comments on Wembley 30th.

W. Axl Kev

No mention of the new album??

As much as I want to see this new band live, I want a new album. This band isnt going to be taken serious (especially by the fans in the US) until they put out a new album. They are going to be considered a GNR cover band until some original music is released by them.

Im just sick of being in the dark. If they just start a US tour in September and dont even mention the new album im not even wasting my time going and seeing them. Axl said the new album will be out in Fall of this year, and if he just basically forgets about the album and does the US and the album doesnt get released this year im just giving up on this band.

This summer tour was a good idea to get people back interested, and just to get the whole band motivated again, but now its time to release CD and stop stauling. Now im not jumping to conclususions because he hasnt technically said the album isnt coming out until next year, but with every passing day and still no mention of it, and the fact that he has a little over a month to get it done before the US tour begins, im starting to get a bit worried that its not coming out this year.

I just wish he would have said they are going to finish up the album and then hit the road in the US, would have put my mind at ease.

Congrats to a successful tour though, and I hope he gets to feeling better. Axl has really turned a corner for the better, and has really impressed me on this tour, both performance and personal wise.

Edited by mahimahi

One of the common causes for both low blood sugar and low blood pressure is alcohol.

Put the bottle down Axl and hopefully we'll see you in September. :)

And if you have trouble with both, alcohol definitely doesn't help.

I don´t know who gave us the wrong info. After the gig Merck said Axl had high blood pressure or atleast that´s what I read here from some posters and now we are said he had low blood pressure... :unsure:

Anyways, I wish him the best and hope he is fine soon. :heart:

"Obligation"

I wonder to whom he was obligated. Was it a contractual thing? Or did he feel for once that he was obligated to come through for the fans?

Maybe he's finally figured out, that missing shows for any reason now will ruin his career. His obligation is to accept reality.

I don´t know who gave us the wrong info. After the gig Merck said Axl had high blood pressure or atleast that´s what I read here from some posters and now we are said he had low blood pressure... :unsure:

Anyways, I wish him the best and hope he is fine soon. :heart:

I think it was written in the article posted here. It says that he was diagnosed with low blood pressure, and low blood sugar!! :huh:

And yeah, I really want him to be fine, too!! :(

Does he have diabetis(sp?) or sometheing?

sounds like diabetis lets hope not.

No, diabetes would be the opposite. The only reason a diabetic gets low blood sugar is if they misjudge their insulin injections or skip a meal after taking insulin. A diabetic prior to being diagnosed wouldn't be on insulin injections, therefore wouldn't have low blood sugar.

He's more likely to be borderline hypoglycemic... probably just working too hard, not eating enough and drinking too much. ;)

2 hours of vigorous physical exercian when the night before u was up at 3am doing a acoustic gig most probably drinking , smoken possibly some medication both legal and possibly illegal. I take anti pschys for my Bi Polar and yowzer mix them with a few beers, some benzo's (usually valium) for anxiety if he needs them, possibly some form of stimulant or at least a lack of sleep then to sing like Axl sings for however long the acoustic gig went for, the previous full show too hell im surprised he was able to perform at all the next night... I guess only Axls Doctor and Axl know but i bet he spent a while in bed eating vitamins and energy food, drinking heaps of H20 and B4 the show some fairy dust... I hear yas all saying yeah but when he was younger he used to do it easy my guess is he wasnt on his Bi Polar meds half the time...those things really interact with almost any damn drug whether legal or not. Then he actually collapsed on stage ,,,,,hell he must have felt shocking but he still gave his all...What was the concert review like? Lucky Bach was there to finish it off or who knows what would have happened... although with that said If a performer passes out on stage due to illness and then the fans rioted they would have been pretty disgraceful.... Good on ya Axl,,, Respect,,,, and Get well soon buddy and for fuck sake man,,, uno the rules ,,,one woman per night before the game.... I heard the doctor had a hot nurse and the axe maN gave her the Axerscope, and it gets worse,,, the doctor had his stethiscope in his ears when nurse naughty began to scream and why Axl blew his load the doctor blew his hear drums,,, Well my mate down the roads cousin was there and this guy never lies,,, Once he saw Paris Hilton blow a homeless guy cause he had a vintage beanie on and she wanted it.... true story,,, by the way anyone got any Zyprexa's im getting a little manic...Rock On AXL

2 hours of vigorous physical exercian when the night before u was up at 3am doing a acoustic gig most probably drinking , smoken possibly some medication both legal and possibly illegal. I take anti pschys for my Bi Polar and yowzer mix them with a few beers, some benzo's (usually valium) for anxiety if he needs them, possibly some form of stimulant or at least a lack of sleep then to sing like Axl sings for however long the acoustic gig went for, the previous full show too hell im surprised he was able to perform at all the next night... I guess only Axls Doctor and Axl know but i bet he spent a while in bed eating vitamins and energy food, drinking heaps of H20 and B4 the show some fairy dust... I hear yas all saying yeah but when he was younger he used to do it easy my guess is he wasnt on his Bi Polar meds half the time...those things really interact with almost any damn drug whether legal or not. Then he actually collapsed on stage ,,,,,hell he must have felt shocking but he still gave his all...What was the concert review like? Lucky Bach was there to finish it off or who knows what would have happened... although with that said If a performer passes out on stage due to illness and then the fans rioted they would have been pretty disgraceful.... Good on ya Axl,,, Respect,,,, and Get well soon buddy and for fuck sake man,,, uno the rules ,,,one woman per night before the game.... I heard the doctor had a hot nurse and the axe maN gave her the Axerscope, and it gets worse,,, the doctor had his stethiscope in his ears when nurse naughty began to scream and why Axl blew his load the doctor blew his hear drums,,, Well my mate down the roads cousin was there and this guy never lies,,, Once he saw Paris Hilton blow a homeless guy cause he had a vintage beanie on and she wanted it.... true story,,, by the way anyone got any Zyprexa's im getting a little manic...Rock On AXL

Holy shit dude are you smoking crack? :unsure:

I just read on metalsludge.com.......Axl Rose commented, "We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I approached this last show with equal parts determination, obligation, responsibility and insanity. It was an amazing night. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the U.K. for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the U.S. in September."

I hope so....can't wait to start seeing dates added