..well... it would be unfair for the european fans..

sixtus

...hahahhaha..

...KILL ME...

..but serious:...imagine they do exactly the same set list like in europe 2006 ?...

..in this case:...

...Agent Rupert Anderson (portrayed by Gene Hackman), Chapter 27-- Ward and Anderson’s Frustration -1:24:58; Mississippi Burning, 1988; written by Chris Gerolmo...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't mind Sweetness' ignorance, he's just a child.

On topic: I hope the US concerts will be a little launch/PR tour for Chinese Democracy and with the album release somewhere in the middle of it. Then followed by a world tour. If so, we'll probably hear a lot of new songs and I wouldn't mind that since I'll doing all I can to get my ass over there again! =)

Please don't mind Sweetness' ignorance, he's just a child.

On topic: I hope the US concerts will be a little launch/PR tour for Chinese Democracy and with the album release somewhere in the middle of it. Then followed by a world tour. If so, we'll probably hear a lot of new songs and I wouldn't mind that since I'll doing all I can to get my ass over there again! =)

Ooh, that sounds sweet! I hope that's what happens.

Hahaha sloppy seconds, mmmm just the way i like it! I think the setlist will be the same until they release the album and even if its not, as soon as they are done with the states, they will be back in europe to rock everybody with the new stuff! I personally dont care what songs i get to hear so long as im in the fuckin arena and somewhere with a decent view!

Id say so far Axl's view has been fuck the american fans, could have done a stateside tour there first but decided to come to his real fans instead of the obese wannabe fans.

I pity your ignorance..

What makes a "Real" fan??..

For even what little I've read about the European shows..

What I've read is no better then what I read about past U.S shows..

Throwing piss bottles and yelling "We Want Slash", must be o.k in Europe..

it doesnt have the same effect over there, as over here..Im sure.. :rolleyes:

and, you say "Obese" fans...

its really funny you do say that..It must mean even more, that you say this while you beer belly hangs over your belt..

and Axls view of "Fuck the American Fans."

:lol::lol:

That must be why he decided to do his warm up shows over here..instead of over there..

yes, that must be it..and, even changed the original 2..to a full 4 shows..

man..your so much wiser then I..an American fan.. :rolleyes:

but, I will give you this..

Im sure this is a comeback to sweetness..

To say "Fuck Us"..as he said "Fuck You."

I can understand that..as his comment was stupid..so is yours..

I hope you enjoyed any shows you may have seen..

because, I..an American fan..who loves this band so much..

will be enjoying every minute of the shows that I will have the pleasure of seeing this upcoming Fall...

It was all said tongue in cheek, not meant to offend my friend ;)

Is there any need for this childish attitude? I thought we all supported the same band here? I find it amusing that country founded by an Italian now has the audacity to say things like 'fuck the europeans'!!!

If you ALL check your family tree's my yankee friends, you will realise that you are all have European blood circulating through those cholesterol ridden veins. You even speak OUR language for christs sake!

The biggest laugh has got to be, that the person who posted 'fuck the Europeans' has a picture of Slash as the signature. The very same guy who was born down the road from me in Stoke-on-Trent, UK. I rest my case..

Some posts here are ridiculous, some more so than others :rolleyes:

I personally don't mind if the US tour sees a new setlist. Will just catch it next time round :). Hopefully there's great quality bootlegs from this upcoming US tour so us European fans can get used to any new material should it arise.

Monty