how much would the tickets be

aries41690

I was woundering if any one could help me get an idea what price REALLY GOOD SEATS would cost once guns n roses tour the US, i just want to figure out how much money i should save.

-thanx :blink:

More than likely you will be paying a scalper on Ebay $400.00 bucks for a pair which is what I had to do in 2002 for my GNR floor seats at MSG. Ticketmaster here is such a scam and there is almost no way for a regular fan to get excellent tickets except after market. I guess it also depends where you live and what the venue is. I lucked out at the Hammerstein shows and got 2 sets of tickets at face value after market but I doubt I will be that lucky again.

I was woundering if any one could help me get an idea what price REALLY GOOD SEATS would cost once guns n roses tour the US, i just want to figure out how much money i should save.

-thanx :blink:

More than likely you will be paying a scalper on Ebay $400.00 bucks for a pair which is what I had to do in 2002 for my GNR floor seats at MSG. Ticketmaster here is such a scam and there is almost no way for a regular fan to get excellent tickets except after market. I guess it also depends where you live and what the venue is. I lucked out at the Hammerstein shows and got 2 sets of tickets at face value after market but I doubt I will be that lucky again.

Yep. Ticketmaster sucks. It's impossible to get really good tickets from there. I always have to go to a scalper but I have not been ripped off too much...

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

Hopefully MyGNR and HTGTH come up with another presale and help us out like in New York.

They had a presale? How did I not know this? Details goldfinger19. Lol :o

what does pre sale mean

disect the word and figure out, pre (meaning before) and sale (meaning you can buy them) so by putting the two together would mean buying tickets before everyone else can.

Hopefully MyGNR and HTGTH come up with another presale and help us out like in New York.

They had a presale? How did I not know this? Details goldfinger19. Lol :o

what does pre sale mean

disect the word and figure out, pre (meaning before) and sale (meaning you can buy them) so by putting the two together would mean buying tickets before everyone else can.

Sweet Jesus, I can't even believe that was asked. :rolleyes:

I could see if the person asking was not from the U.S. but for cryin' out loud the location says Miami.