HEY READ

Les Paul Slinger

WHEN CAN WE ALL STOP THE BITCHIN' AND LOVE BOTH BANDS FOR WHO THEY ARE??? We all loved Classic GN'R lineup that is why we are on this website, we came to love all those guys and now just because they are gone doesn't mean shit. Everybody has their own story about how a friend of a friend of a friend talked to Izzy or Slash and they started to badmouth their former bandmembers its bullshit you read interviews about Slash or Duff or any of those guys and the last thing they care about it is money. REMEMBER THEY ALL HAVE BEEN OFFERED MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO REJOIN TOGETHER AND TOUR. NOW IF THEY WERE IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME (MOTLEY CRUE) THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BACK TOGETHER LONG AGO. Just stop your bitchin' its getting pretty fucking sickening, all these people who love GN'R and claim to hate VR on here probably have the Contraband album and probably went to a show but come on here and bash them so people think they are badasses. Same goes for VR fans who come on here and bash GN'R.........they'll be the first to buy Chinese Democracy. In my mind you fucks ain't true fans even though you plegde your love them. Those 5 guys ARE the reason we are on this website and we should be happy we still are hearing music from them

I dont like the VR music. and as long as they have a skinny joke as a frontman it doesnt make it better. Slash takls to much shit about Axl, hes a bitter man though..

VR are ok. They come across like an average band. They lack the full force that the original Gn'R line had. The new Gn'R are interesting and some of the new songs are very good (The Blues and Better). You can't beat the original Axl Slash combo though that made Gn'R for me.

:lol:

Nobody is posting because people here REALLY like "the bitchin", and the funniest thing is that they don't wanna bitch about it!! :rofl-lol:

Anyway, you're right, peoble should really stop that, respect other people's taste, and respect all the members of the band, the old ones as well as the new ones!! :shades:

I don't hate VR they just are not my taste in music because I don't like Scott or his voice and think Slash and Duff belong with a better frontman but I don't come on here to bash them. Everyone has an opinion, some on here are stronger than others. Making threads about it will never stop the negativity and the bashing, unfortunately for all of us. :rolleyes:

Edited by bandita