bulit for valintine in us??

aries41690

Muse should open for GN'R.

Muse have had number one singles and albums this year. They will be doing arena/stadium tours of their own in Europe this coming year. I cannot see them opening for GNR.

Hmmm, can you not see that we're talking about a U.S Tour? Muse ain't exactly the hottest band in America at the moment, and an opening slot for a North American Guns N' Roses tour would only expose them to a wider audience. Muse are barely know here in the U.S.

Edited by IndiannaRose

I'm positive BFMV won't be opening for Guns in October at least, as they are booked with Iron Maiden from 10/4 to 10/21 (Which includes the show I'll be at :angry: )

im praying for iron maiden fans because bullet are just plain bad.

BFMV are a decent band. They are talented musicians and a couple of their songs are absolute quality.

Lets face it, apart from [insert name of your second favourite band here] there is no band in the world who would be both of the stature to open a show for GNR and be of the quality and genre to appeal to their fans.

Apart from bands like Towers of London, there aren't many who would fit in with GNR's music. Its from the 1980's and there aren't many bands from then who are still up and coming!

they have 2 good songs! all the others are pointless headbanging, guitar-thrashing, screaming, moshpit crap.

Marky u FUCKER!!!!!! :fuckyou: Get your facts straight! You have no fucking idea what headbanging is hooray for tolerance!! BFMV is not metal, theyre not headbangers or any of that shit that u mentioned, theyre just a bunch of screamo fags!