I just thought this was wierd

sweetness

Guns and Roses tickets are available for their next tour, and anyone who has used more than a few concert tickets in their time can attest to the fact that the band never fails to put on an amazing show. Although it may be hard to believe, the band has been together for more than 20 years, and Guns and Roses tickets for their first tour since 2002 will be in high demand.

http://www.stubhub.com/guns-n-roses-tickets/

How dont they know about the new lineup when they have been touring all summer? :huh:

Guns and Roses tickets are available for their next tour, and anyone who has used more than a few concert tickets in their time can attest to the fact that the band never fails to put on an amazing show. Although it may be hard to believe, the band has been together for more than 20 years, and Guns and Roses tickets for their first tour since 2002 will be in high demand.

http://www.stubhub.com/guns-n-roses-tickets/

How dont they know about the new lineup when they have been touring all summer? :huh:

lol, wow

:laugh:

talk about researching :rolleyes:

in the first paragraph:

The line-up is set to include Axl Rose, guitarists Robin Finck and Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, keyboardist Dizzy Reed, and drummer Brain plus an unnamed guitarist to replace Buckethead, who quit in 2004.
Edited by ohyesindeed

in the first paragraph:
The line-up is set to include Axl Rose, guitarists Robin Finck and Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, keyboardist Dizzy Reed, and drummer Brain plus an unnamed guitarist to replace Buckethead, who quit in 2004.

Unnamed guitarist, even though Ron/Bumble has been with them since May now. Ahhh, well what do you expect from a second market scalping site?

chill, guys. i'm pretty sure they mean that the band "Guns N' Roses" has been in existence for 20 years.

Yeah really. This is not something to blow your balls about.

No kidding, I just thought it was wierd :o

haha indeed it is ...lol indeed haha when did i start usin that one