...more rumors of november....

Buckets of Rain

......by now we all know this is the closest we've ever been to a release for cd....but my question is.....are you letting your hopes up or remaining skeptical? until we get a firm release date?

personally i've been burned by gn'r so many times by now i take everything with a grain of salt...........but i am really "feeling it" this time, i have heard november is very possible, seems interesting.....what do you think?

are you letting this get you excited or keeping hold on yourself? do you think this will be the big year for GN'R? and finally, just HOW the hell did gilbert gottfried get famous in the first place??????

::::::::::::.......oh........................ok.....then.....................

just...........:::::.... don't......type.......with........lots of periods....::.;:::...:::

All right then my dear fellow, I surely will oblige!

(........was that good 4 u/........??????)

NOW: back on topic.............................................................. :lol:

But it has to be said that GNR always well received in europe the myth is so strong. But in US is where the trouble starts. It's X10 over there. If Axl is collapsing at the end of the EURO tour what will he be like by the end of a US tour, the parties are going to get serious, the shows are going to be bigger, the pressure is going to mount, if the album explodes expect trouble somewhere along the line.

"Trouble always follows me, but trouble ain't a bad place to be"

......by now we all know this is the closest we've ever been to a release for cd....but my question is.....are you letting your hopes up or remaining skeptical? until we get a firm release date?

personally i've been burned by gn'r so many times by now i take everything with a grain of salt...........but i am really "feeling it" this time, i have heard november is very possible, seems interesting.....what do you think?

are you letting this get you excited or keeping hold on yourself? do you think this will be the big year for GN'R? and finally, just HOW the hell did gilbert gottfried get famous in the first place??????

The answer to your question is quite obvious. We all know Gilbert Gottfreid isn't funny, yet half the world thinks he is! I believe that he paid someone a pretty penny to be able to implant his impulses in millions of peoples minds at a time, and so when he thinks he's funny, so do we. :drevil:

The only thing now that will ignite any kind of hope in me is the release of a single.

Seriously though, November isn't that far off and so far there is NOTHING to suggest this current spate of touring is anything different than 2002.

The first gig of the Yank tour is the killer for me, provided nothing happens before that. If that show has a CD dominated setlist then its on. If it's retro-rock city like the Euro tour, then its not happening this year.

Guest Georgiarain

Gilbert Godfried? Is that the guy (funny lawyer) that played on Eddy Murphy's movie where he played a character named "AXL"?

Oh yeah, beverly hills cop?

I would hope the CD comes out...no matter what happens. (optimistic)

It's been along, long, long time coming!

I am trying to keep an open mind