name a musician you'd like to see guest during any upcoming tours

Marky

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Plant-singing 'My Michelle' with Axl instead of Baz doing it. I've always wondered what 'My Michelle' would sound like with Planty's voice... :P

Or maybe even Dave Gilmour and Roger Waters [if you could get them on the same stage together] performing 'Wish You Were Here' with Axl in comemeration(spelling?) of the late Syd Barrett.

As much as I absolutely love Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin is my favorite band), the Robert Plant of today sadly couldn't sing Guns N' Roses' "My Michelle". However, the Robert Plant of 1969 would sound freakin' amazing singing it! rock3

Umm...I would love to obviously see Axl intorduce Brian May to play "Catcher In The Rye" and I saw someone mention Traci Guns, which would totally rock...but as a complete fantasy I would say... Jimmy Page and I like to see Page and GN'R do a Zep tune! :shades:

Edited by CrashNRide

Besides the old members, I would like to see Brian May take the stage so they can play CITR live.

yes good shout maybe they could do we will rock you or bohemian rhapsody!

Blasphemy. No one is allowed to sing Bohemian except Freddie.

Ok, I got a feeling that Axl is gonna bring out...Christina Aigulara, and then Beautiful could be a trio! :rofl-lol:

But is all seriousness:

Billy Gibbons (To do Tush maybe?)

Paul Di'Anno (I could picture Axl and Paul doing a duet on Phantom Of The Opera...remember the first Maiden album is the only one Axl likes)

Zakk Wylde (No More Tears?)

Paul Rodgers (All Right Now)

Edited by Powerage5

I think Slash would be a good one. Sort of bring everything a full circle. Have Duff and Slash questing on a song. I'm not saying a reunion but to comfound everyone and sort of reintroduce them to the GNR fans. I think they would get a good reception from the fans.

Buckethead, to hear him rip up his arpeggios on Better and so they could do There Was A Time properly! his solo on that tune fuckin owns, and with his improv skills, it would be mind blowing to hear live!

Also i agree with the others that said Brian May for CITR, that would be pretty fuckin sweet!

My immediate thought was Brian May for CITR, but after someone said William Hung for a Welcome to the Jungle duet, I am totally down with that.

Funniest

Fucking

Thing

Ever

Brian May (CITR)

Ozzy (Crazy Train)

Lemmy (Ace of Spades)

Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl (Smells Like Teen Spirit) (JOKE)

Eddie Vedder. Axl's a big Pearl Jam fan, so I think it would be no problem for him. Don't know what Eddie thinks of GN'R, though. But it would be awesome. Eddie Vedder and Axl Rose on the same stage, singing Black or something.

Edited by ScottRose

Guest Matt13

The Steven Tyler's, Joe Perry's, Slash... etc.... obvious choices.

Someone mentiond Trent Reznor... I'd fucking love that.

The ultimate, right before LALD:

'... ladies and gentlemen, how 'bout some Paul McCartney for you?...'

Now THAT would be pretty awesome.

EDIT: and then after LALD, they could go into a GNR version of HELTER SKELTER!!!!! Fuck, I'd be in heaven. Imagine Axl's voice on that tune with McCartney... the boot of all boots.

Edited by Matt13