name a musician you'd like to see guest during any upcoming tours

Marky

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie Vedder. Axl's a big Pearl Jam fan, so I think it would be no problem for him. Don't know what Eddie thinks of GN'R, though. But it would be awesome. Eddie Vedder and Axl Rose on the same stage, singing Black or something.

Black is my favorite Pearl Jam song - guess it could work :)

Never knew Axl liked Pearl Jam though... :unsure:

Edited by Hejanne

Picture this:

At one of the UK gigs:

They've just finished November Rain and Axl says 'Here's a man you might recognize...Mr Brian May!"

They launch straight into Cathcher In The Rye. The song finishes and Brian May leaves the stage.

Instead of doing Paradise City last, they do it as the last song before the encore.

When they return they perform Nightrain, then IRS, then Madagascar and then...

The drum for We Will Rock You starts.

Axl reintroduces Brian May by saying "And here's the guy who fuckin' wrote this song...BRIAN MAY!!!"

Brian May, Robin Finck, Richard Fortus, Ron Thal and maybe even Izzy Stradlin all onstage in a massive orgy of guitars!

How 'bout that?

Picture this:

At one of the UK gigs:

They've just finished November Rain and Axl says 'Here's a man you might recognize...Mr Brian May!"

They launch straight into Cathcher In The Rye. The song finishes and Brian May leaves the stage.

Instead of doing Paradise City last, they do it as the last song before the encore.

When they return they perform Nightrain, then IRS, then Madagascar and then...

The drum for We Will Rock You starts.

Axl reintroduces Brian May by saying "And here's the guy who fuckin' wrote this song...BRIAN MAY!!!"

Brian May, Robin Finck, Richard Fortus, Ron Thal and maybe even Izzy Stradlin all onstage in a massive orgy of guitars!

How 'bout that?

I'd fuckin' shit my pants! ^_^

Axl with

*old members / any song

Prince - Rocket Queen & Enything Goes :rofl-lol:

Charles Manson - Used To Love Her :devil:

Aguliera - Pretty Tied Up :D

Angus - Shadow of your Love

Page - One In a Million

I think about others ;)

I think Slash would be a good one. Sort of bring everything a full circle. Have Duff and Slash questing on a song. I'm not saying a reunion but to comfound everyone and sort of reintroduce them to the GNR fans. I think they would get a good reception from the fans.

I wouldn't want to see this. Either do it right and have a full fledged reunion, or nothing at all. I don't even want to see a one off show like at the Hall of Fame. I want them back together again, writing and touring. At the very least they need to go as far as Motley Crue did - write some songs and do a tour. If we can't have that then just leave it the way it is now. A one off show would suck because it would be a tease and would be over way too fast and then we'd all be stuck wishing for them to get back together again.

To answer the question, I don't really much care for a guest appearance. I guess seeing Brian May play on CITR would be cool. One thing I think I'd dig is to see Supernova open for GN'R.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Robert Plant-singing 'My Michelle' with Axl instead of Baz doing it. I've always wondered what 'My Michelle' would sound like with Planty's voice... :P

He doesn't sing that way anymore.

Alice Cooper - The Garden

Paul McCartney - Live and Let Die or Come Together

Bob Dylan - Knockin on Heavens Door

Brian May - a Queen song or CITR

Steven Tyler - Mama Kin

Scott Weiland - I Used to Love Her (that woud really fucking shock people)

That's fucking blasphemy, Paul McCartney should never touch that song!

On topic, I'd like to see Axl do a duet with Nick Cave on the song The Curse of Milhaven.