Things are getting worse for GNR

Yorch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the media is all about young tits and plump asses of coarse they make fun of him cause he's not no Lindsay Loan.... fuck them rich twits

:fuckyou:

true but the media ben bashing mel gibson

good ol media, nevermind rising oil prices, a raging war, the brink of world war three, mel gibson got drunk and drunkenly rambled something offensive!!!! we cant have that!

'Yup, Fox News was making fun of him when the biting incident happend.'

- Yeah, I actually make fun of him because of that too.....

'This proves that those who belive in Axl don´t follow the main stream. But still people claim that those who beleve in him are close minded. It´s the close minded who follow the main stream..'

- Mainstream or not, if the music sucks I won't listen to it plain and simple. Right now, at best, the demos/leaks barely measure up to what's out now let alone anything from AFD or UYI, IMO.

no such thing as bad press

Tell that to Michael Jackson or Gary Glitter.

As for like St Anger, one of the leaks sounds better than all of St Anger put together, it's diabolical.

R.

Haha, so true. I'm a huge Metallica fan, but even the leaks we've heard take St. Anger and shit on it several times over.

Please don't compare St. Anger with anything else, ever.

people keep talking bad about Axl rose, not in this forum but mainstream forums, they wont even give him a chance, its ridiculous. no wonder axls afraid to put this thing out. will Chinese Democracy be like Metallicas "St Anger"? :drevil:

for example http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=153938

Fuck the mainstream! Bunch of gay pussies!!!! Asa far as St. Anger is concerned, I think it is a great album

who cares what others think? the important thing is you like them

axl has more than enough fans anyway

and you always get the people who like the music but say they hate the band just because they have mainstream success :sleeper:

its funny alot of you are in massive denial, really. yea here we will have a lot of support but when the cd hits stores and people bad mouth it and it really isnt that good, are you gonna still sit there and defend it when people say it sucks. if you cant get a bunch of kids/fags on the net to say 'hey this isnt bad' on ebaumsworld then how are you gonna be able to get others to take it seriously? im just saying if the cd is gonna suck, im not saying it does...yet, but we will see in 2 years when it hits...jk

Edited by gnrfan4life3690

people keep talking bad about Axl rose, not in this forum but mainstream forums, they wont even give him a chance, its ridiculous. no wonder axls afraid to put this thing out. will Chinese Democracy be like Metallicas "St Anger"? :drevil:

GNR fans have a tremendous LOYALTY to Axl and GNR. I have read threads where fans have written to Journalists who reported bad reviews and set them straight and demanded retractions. I Expect that fans will stand up to the naysayers and give them a piece of there minds; if in fact other people try to make the new GNR appear foolish. The Fact is the new music IS Better then anything out there right now. Chinese Democracy can survive on its own laurels, the music world has been dominated by Rap for far too long and if those kind of people who listen to ghetto music have an adverse opinion about GNR, I seriously doubt Axl would give it any validity.

like we should even care, this is fucking rockNroll man! get a grip!

were the people you will find

when theres rockNroll to be seen!

and thats good enough for me !