Things are getting worse for GNR

Yorch

Gasp! Oh noes! Fuckshitfucketyshitfuck! The mainstream doesn't like Axl? Is this the same mainstream that enjoys the profound and talented Good Charlotte and the smooth, intelligent rhymes of 50 Cent? We may as well give up, if they don't like axl then he's definately no good! :rolleyes:

bottom line is, unless axl suddenly becomes black, grows tits, or raps, then he wont get attention from anybody other than rock fans(real rock fans for that matter). sad but true, thats what its like now

:blink::lol: my overactive imagination has run away with me.

Axl (w/tits): I've decided to make some changes. All my life I was an Axlina trapped in an Axl's body.

Axl (black): *looks inside pants, grins*

Axl (rapping a la Vanilla Ice): To ma left is B-foot, a blingbling shizzlewhizzle coo dude/his beanie hat is all tha rage in junior high schoo!

People will definately pay attention!

:ph34r:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't mind people bashing axl, really. i mean, the logical think to think about him is that he isn't that good since he scared off slash, izzy, duff, matt, bucket and others, hasn't put an original album out in 15 years, hires musicians to write his songs and so forth.

it almost makes sense to hate the man. but until he proves me wrong, i'll continue to think he knows what he's doing (well, when it comes to music). after all, he did hire fucking ron thal. rock3

its funny alot of you are in massive denial, really. yea here we will have a lot of support but when the cd hits stores and people bad mouth it and it really isnt that good, are you gonna still sit there and defend it when people say it sucks. if you cant get a bunch of kids/fags on the net to say 'hey this isnt bad' on ebaumsworld then how are you gonna be able to get others to take it seriously? im just saying if the cd is gonna suck, im not saying it does...yet, but we will see in 2 years when it hits...jk

honestly the biggest fans like the ones on this forum are the toufest critics. for example i think beater isn't that good cause it doest really sound like guns n roses, but i bet you the min. its out little kids, and ppl who aren't really into guns n roses are going to go crazy for it. and were going to wonder why....

like metallica when the black album came out all the hard core fans hated it and wondered why everybody who weren't ever into them, were getting all crazy for it.

rock3

Gasp! Oh noes! Fuckshitfucketyshitfuck! The mainstream doesn't like Axl? Is this the same mainstream that enjoys the profound and talented Good Charlotte and the smooth, intelligent rhymes of 50 Cent? We may as well give up, if they don't like axl then he's definately no good! :rolleyes:

bottom line is, unless axl suddenly becomes black, grows tits, or raps, then he wont get attention from anybody other than rock fans(real rock fans for that matter). sad but true, thats what its like now

Axl (w/tits): I've decided to make some changes. All my life I was an Axlina trapped in an Axl's body.

Axl (rapping a la Vanilla Ice): To ma left is B-foot, a blingbling shizzlewhizzle coo dude/his beanie hat is all tha rage in junior high schoo!

:rofl-lol: nice

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: ...and so true...

I am not going to take seriously any opinion from people who say, Axl isn't on the cutting edge, Dream Theater is. What a bunch of fucks.

Dream Theater :no:

Dream Theater are a far better band than GnR. ;)