How Rock Star is Axl?

s487807

Tommy Lee :confused:

I have a question that pertains to Tommy. I never watched his show Tommy Goes To College or whatever it was called. But, I was changing the channel, and he was working the cafeteria serving food. Since Tommy has Hepatitus C, what the hell was he doing serving food? I don't think there's anyway he could pass a health inspection.

BTW, Tommy is a Joke, and shouldn't even be compared to Axl.

I have a question that pertains to Tommy. I never watched his show Tommy Goes To College or whatever it was called. But, I was changing the channel, and he was working the cafeteria serving food. Since Tommy has Hepatitus C, what the hell was he doing serving food? I don't think there's anyway he could pass a health inspection.

well unless he fucked the food i think gloves and a hair net and washing his hands he would have been fine

but then again you never know with tommy, he might have fucked the food

well unless he fucked the food i think gloves and a hair net and washing his hands he would have been fine

but then again you never know with tommy, he might have fucked the food

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i mean, he did look at that jelly doughnut rather longingly

Motley Crue are probably THE most rock n' roll band because of all the crazy shit they got up to. I don't think any band can compare to them

I saw them live - I don't really know what you'd call their show, but it was as far away from rock n' roll as you could get.

yeah to me motley is about as far from real rock n roll as it gets, they are awful

i mean yeah ill give em that they had rock n roll antics but that doesnt make ou rock n roll, if the only thing you do good is coke and destroying hotel rooms, your just an ass hole, not a great rock n roller

I mean if you compare 80's motley crue with 80's Gn'R. Motley Crue were a lot more bad boy. In the dirt it says Axl wanted to go to Nikki's party but was too shy to ask. Nikki said no anyway. Nikki Sixx would piss all over Gn'R alone. He's one band mother fucker B)

I'm not saying that the particular story you mentioned is untrue - but have you ever considered the possibility that the Crue maybe... (brace yourself)... exaggerated some of the stories in the Dirt so it would seem more amazing, make them appear more "rock n' roll" and ultimately sell more? Tommy Lee whores himself out to anything that makes him a few extra $$$ on the side anyway - why would this be any different?

I've read The Dirt btw.

Axl threw a piano out the window. That's rockstar.

......the guys from Motley Crue are just more infamous for their rockstar crap.

Oh, and stuff like Live Wire and Wild Side are definitely hard rock.

Edited by neatd99