Let's compare the 2 giants of the 80's

Chrisi Rokks

Is this forum full of ignorant 12 year olds?

Being 'out of control' is not a good thing.

Gun 'n roses were a bunch of dick heads but Axl is sick in the head for real. The things he has done are not 'rock 'n roll'; there fucking horrific.

Axl has raped at least two women. One(erin) he raped anally after she was gagged and bound.

He has beaten several women including his wife and Stephanie.

Guns 'n roses wre banned from several NY brothels for being violent to the women.

THAT SHIT IS NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!!!!!

The stuff about Axl being 'sick in the head' is an assumption, and the other stuff are allegations that never went to trial. That means we don't know if they really happened or not. Not only that, but we have no business in their lives.

Also, how many more times are you gonna make a post about this subject? 8 out of your 9 posts are about this. If this really bothers you so much to the point where you can't be a GN'R fan anymore (like you said in one of your posts), then you should just leave this forum.

I have made TWO posts only priar to this; that's ALL!

I DID NOT BRING UP WHO WAS 'OUT OF CONTROL'; i just commented honestly about the facts.

There is no way in hell they were only allegation; NO WAY IN HELL!

Just ask erin's new husband. He said when he lifted his arm to give her a hug she cowered like a puppy; OBVIOUSLY USED TO BEING BEATEN, any phycologist would tell you that!

Many abused women do not press criminal charges, just ask all the women who Hendrix beat the hell out of or James Brown's wife!!!. Erin was left with nothing from AXL; that is why she NEEDED to file a civil suit instead to try and have something to get by on.

I will not bring this up again but i am free to comment on it when stupid children think it's cool to act 'rock 'n roll' without knowing the facts(i don't mean you; no diss).

Oh please don't bring out the sympathy card for Erin. This thread is about comparing Guns N' Roses to Motley Crue. It has fuck all to do with Erin Everly

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please don't bring out the sympathy card for Erin. This thread is about comparing Guns N' Roses to Motley Crue. It has fuck all to do with Erin Everly

The thread is about 'out of control', right?

So i commented about soem of the things Axl has done; just like others have talked about what the crue have done. The difference is what Axl has done is sick and groupies on this site don't want to admit that.

p.s HOW CAN ANYONE THINK 'SHOOTING UP' IS COOL?

That's not rock 'n roll; that's dumb as fuck! Junkies are skum and i know many drug dealers and criminals who look way down on them; they get no respect by ANYONE!

Let's compare the 2 giants of the 80's, Gn'R and Motley Crue < Thread title is right here ;)

Exactly!

So we compare the bands on a musical level and on how they both lived the Rock N' Roll lifestyle not about Axl and his personal issues because how is that comparing two giants of the 80's.

The 'rock 'n roll lifestyle' is their personal lives. Lifestyle; get it? :rolleyes:

Let's compare the 2 giants of the 80's, Gn'R and Motley Crue < Thread title is right here ;)

Exactly!

So we compare the bands on a musical level and on how they both lived the Rock N' Roll lifestyle not about Axl and his personal issues because how is that comparing two giants of the 80's.

The 'rock 'n roll lifestyle' is their personal lives. Lifestyle; get it? :rolleyes:

Once they go home to their wives or girlfriends how is that a Rock N' Roll lifestyle. The Rock N' Roll lifestyle is when they are on stage, touring or when they rehearse.

the thread starter said 'HOW OUT OF CONTROL WERE THEY'!

if you want to talk about 'the road'; let's talk about how AXL used to beat the shit out of fans, prostitutes, et.c.

You seriously need to get real and do some research to find out what happened.

Search amazon.com; there is a great book which documents this!

Let's not argue man; i have nothing against you.

You seriously need to get real and do some research to find out what happened.

No amount of research will ever tell us what happened. It's Erin's word against Axl's word, and none of us know for sure which is the truth.

I wasn't talking about that!

I was taking about what Axl used to do on the road(EYEWITNESSES)!

PLUS; it wasn't just Erin's word against Axl's; Slash and his girlfriend BOTH SAW IT! There is copies of the statement Slash's girlfriend made in the civil trial!

Axl spat on erin, threw a t.v at her and beat and kicked her with his cowboy boots on. Slash told his girlfriend not to get involved saying 'you'll make it worse'.

I lost all respect for Slash after this!

Whats all this "Motley Crue did it to be bad, Gn'R did it 'cos they were bad" shit?

Motley Crue did it cos it was fun at the time, Gn'R probably did it because they'd seen other people doing it

IMO - Crue created the 80's scene, Gn'R ended it. Say what you like but thats the way it was. Name one "hard rock" band after Gn'R that went on to make it really big? No one, the next biggest thing was Seattle and Nirvana

Whats all this "Motley Crue did it to be bad, Gn'R did it 'cos they were bad" shit?

Motley Crue did it cos it was fun at the time, Gn'R probably did it because they'd seen other people doing it

IMO - Crue created the 80's scene, Gn'R ended it. Say what you like but thats the way it was. Name one "hard rock" band after Gn'R that went on to make it really big? No one, the next biggest thing was Seattle and Nirvana

Maybe if we party alot people will think we are cool.

Im sure they thought that.