Axl is just fine

Just_a_little_patience

Great pics! thx for posting them

Axl looks fan-bloody-tastic..whatever immediate probelms there was, have obviously faded.

and I agree with the comment eariler about Axl looking like in his 30s in these pics. :wub:

Edited by Voxy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Axl had the same exact hair cut that he had in the video for Don't Cry in the 1st and 3rd picture (from the 1st page of the thread) I swear he'd look like he was in his late 20s/early 30s.

I did a photoshop of it:

AXL12.jpg

:tongue2:

Wow, he looks a bit odd, but nice job Indy.

If Axl had the same exact hair cut that he had in the video for Don't Cry in the 1st and 3rd picture (from the 1st page of the thread) I swear he'd look like he was in his late 20s/early 30s.

I did a photoshop of it:

AXL12.jpg

Yes... I need that jacket.

Binge... You up for a night in the City? we should go for some Axl spotting... we will arm ourselves with pens and cd covers rock3

I've always wondered if I'd be able to do that too. There'll be a photo and it'll say "Axl Rose in [insert name of club/restaurant] in London, UK" and I'll be like: Damn! 'Cos it's only be hakf an hour away from me or somethigng. But, of course--we dont know if he's still in London.

I did a photoshop of it:

AXL12.jpg

ROFL :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: CANT STOP LAUGHING