Axl in Windsor Ontario Canada, August 11/06?

Guest Georgiarain

Guest Georgiarain

I wonder if Axl will join Mr. Bach at his show?

Well, I guess I might find out. My neice is going to buy tickets now!

I have never seen Skid Row in concert? Asked around and it sounds like fun?

Guest Georgiarain

That is a good thing to know!!!!

I should have caught that. Oh well, It sounds like fun anyway!

"It's Official "GNFNR will open for Skid Row Interest in having North America's salute to Guns n' Roses perform in August for "The next 100 Years of Motorcycles show" has become a reality. Details are still being negotiated but GNFNR will be at this huge event in Washington where Skid Row and the original Janis Joplin band will be headlining. www.100yearsofmotorcycles.com

Source:

http://www.gunznfnrosez.com/

this isn't a Guns N Roses show its a Canadian Cover Band called Guns N Fuckin Rosez

I saw them in Stroud at the Coral and wow they put on a descent show

Bach hasn't been in that band since 1998.

actually, sebastian was fired around Christmas time in 96. Johnny Solinger sings for Skid Row now. He's not Baz, but he does a fine job, atleast he has on the 3 occasions i've seen them.

Now do you see how easy it is to not know who's in a band? The people that ask where Slash and Duff are, are like this, they just don't know that they have left.

agreed

Are you serious ? BIG difference between GN'R and SkidRow pal...

Now do you see how easy it is to not know who's in a band? The people that ask where Slash and Duff are, are like this, they just don't know that they have left.

agreed

Are you serious ? BIG difference between GN'R and SkidRow pal...

Not really as far as lack of info is concerned...

...i would recommend to all of the die hards...

..threads like WHERE he is at the moment..WHERE he was..WHERE he will sleep...

..are completely crap...it would be better to avoid them..

..if the mentioned person would like to let you know where he is..he just invites some models to public places or joins famous clubs...part of the show...

..so stop your private..."it's-important-where-he-is-at-the-moment" - mentality..

I saw Skid Row (with the Sebastian Bach clone) open for Kiss a few years back...

tell your neice to sell the tickets

"It's Official "GNFNR will open for Skid Row Interest in having North America's salute to Guns n' Roses perform in August for "The next 100 Years of Motorcycles show" has become a reality. Details are still being negotiated but GNFNR will be at this huge event in Washington where Skid Row and the original Janis Joplin band will be headlining. www.100yearsofmotorcycles.com

Source:

http://www.gunznfnrosez.com/

this isn't a Guns N Roses show its a Canadian Cover Band called Guns N Fuckin Rosez

I saw them in Stroud at the Coral and wow they put on a descent show

For a few seconds I felt FEAR!!!!! ;)

If you go to the Skid Row show, have a good time. They're still good with Solinger singing. If you haven't heard them with the new singer there are some live vids at www.davesnakesabo.com that you can check out. As someone else stated, Solinger is no Sebastian, but he does ok.

I saw Skid Row (with the Sebastian Bach clone) open for Kiss a few years back...

I would never waste my time seeing Skid Row without Sebastian. He was the bands energy. Hes a great frontman. I seen SR with Bach back in the 80's. He rocks. I generally would give a band with a new singer a chance. But im a little pissy what SR did to Baz.. Baz dont even have ownership of the name Skid Row because of his EX bandmates. He was explaining it during his Supergroup show. And now knowing all of that.. now :fuckyou: to skid row!

Edited by sweetchildofmine62

Guest Georgiarain

I would never waste my time seeing Skid Row without Sebastian. He was the bands energy. Hes a great frontman. I seen SR with Bach back in the 80's. He rocks. I generally would give a band with a new singer a chance. But im a little pissy what SR did to Baz.. Baz dont even have ownership of the name Skid Row because of his EX bandmates. He was explaining it during his Supergroup show. And now knowing all of that.. now :fuckyou: to skid row!

Well, She can't sell them 'cause I want to go! A girl needs some fun! I did not fully investigate:) the BAZ thing, but I am still gonna go! Have not been to Windsor forever! I am not going to step on any toes here!

JUST FOR FUN!

I don't even know what songs they (SB) did? I guess I'll find out!

Well, She can't sell them 'cause I want to go! A girl needs some fun! I did not fully investigate:) the BAZ thing, but I am still gonna go! Have not been to Windsor forever! I am not going to step on any toes here!

JUST FOR FUN!

I don't even know what songs they (SB) did? I guess I'll find out!

Sebastian didn't actually write anything for the band to the best of my knowledge, he was just the frontman and an excellent one at that. I saw them in original form opening up for Motley Crue back in like 1989 and they were fantastic. I haven't heard the new singer but I seriously doubt I would want to hear another guy singing "I Remember You"

Since this has gone totally off topic, Supergroup was hilarious! :xmasssanta:

Why should Baz have ownership to the name? just because he was the singer? he didn't think up the name. Skid Row was the name of Gary Moore's band in the 70's. i think they only released 1 album. They had to pay 35 grand to get the name from Mr.Moore. It was Snake & Rachel's band from day 1, so they're the ones that bought the rights to the name, they're the copyright owners. As great a frontman as Baz is, i can imagine he would be difficult to deal with on a full time basis ( as was seen by some of his behaviour on Supergroup). The guy obviously thinks everything is about him. Watch that show over again and you'll see him refer to Damnocracy as "his band" and how "he" has an album in the top 20 - remember that segment were that woman interviewed him and said something about him staying relevant in today's scene- he went on this tirade about how he just had a cd debut at 18 in the charts, when in fact it was Monster Ballads- A compilation of songs by several different bands ( and i'm sure those other bands appreciated him taking all the credit), AND the song he sings HE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE! Not to mention , they're all songs that are 15-20 years old. Let's see where HIS actual cd debuts in the charts when it comes out. i doubt it'll be 18.