GUNS N' ROSES's LIVE show ON TV

kaiserdragon

im after this if any1 can help

On August 11, German TV channel WDR will broadcast GUNS N' ROSES's show from the Rock Am Ring festival, which took place earlier this month in Nürburgring, Germany. The concert will air on the "Rockpalast" show on Friday, August 11 at 12:30 a.m.

:)

i have the RAR bootleg video which is quite awesome. i bet 10 bucks they don't air any of the new songs, just like rio. i'd still like to watch it though.

According to zee Germans on HTGTH the TV listings are boasting of 3 new songs being aired. Hope Axl doesn't hear about that and have it pulled.

i have the RAR bootleg video which is quite awesome. i bet 10 bucks they don't air any of the new songs, just like rio. i'd still like to watch it though.

According to zee Germans on HTGTH the TV listings are boasting of 3 new songs being aired. Hope Axl doesn't hear about that and have it pulled.

well, they played 4 new songs at that show (the blues, irs, madagascar,and better) so i wonder which one they won't air? i still think they won't air any new songs. i hope i'm wrong!

well, they played 4 new songs at that show (the blues, irs, madagascar,and better) so i wonder which one they won't air? i still think they won't air any new songs. i hope i'm wrong!

Well, if one doesn't get played, can that mean that it is the single? :unsure:

Well, if one doesn't get played, can that mean that it is the single? :unsure:

OR, that three of those wan´t be on CD. OR that three of those will be on CD...???

Has it something to do with royalties or some other byrocratic terms?

Re: New Song not being aired on the show....

I think it would be madagascar.... didn't Axl have to sort out the copy-right issues with this song??

Maybe that's the reason why they can't show it?

LP

Edited by Longpig

i realize that anyone can make mistakes when singing a song, but i've noticed in alot of the boots from this tour that axl fucks up the lyrics to some songs rather often. I just wonder why, when on some of these shows you can clearly see 3 teleprompters on the stage.What's the use in having teleprompters if you're not using them?

I hope they air the new songs on this TV broadcast, and i hope someone is able to record it to dvd to share with the rest of us.

i realize that anyone can make mistakes when singing a song, but i've noticed in alot of the boots from this tour that axl fucks up the lyrics to some songs rather often. I just wonder why, when on some of these shows you can clearly see 3 teleprompters on the stage.What's the use in having teleprompters if you're not using them?

I hope they air the new songs on this TV broadcast, and i hope someone is able to record it to dvd to share with the rest of us.

It's weird but sometimes when singing you lose concentration and sort of zone out. All it takes is just a few seconds of your mind wandering to screw up a song.