Izzy... Do you think..

f**k_your_enemy

Ya know it is pretty funny that Izzy is back with GNR right now. I mean at least we know that the old GNR members are now friends of friends of Axl, make any sense :)? Izzy I think helped VR write Contraband and now he's touring with GNR. I think if there is ever a chance of an original GNR reunion, Izzy will be the man to bring it all together. Don't you all agree?

As cool as the Izzy guest appearances are...does anyone feel it's getting overdone?

The odd guest appearance is a great surprise and cool...but a whole tour?

Join the band or move on with your own gig..what do you think?

As cool as the Izzy guest appearances are...does anyone feel it's getting overdone?

I'd prefer the former, but I'll take all the izz I can get :D

Are you kidding me? I think that if I told you four months ago that Izzy was going on tour with GNR, you would laugh your ass off and call me a bullshiter.

It seems to me that Izzy Stradlin is back in Guns N Roses. He's been at almost every show during this tour, and he has even said that he is writing with Axl, working on new songs. This is not just a cameo.

As far as i'm concerned, if Izzy wants to hang out most nights, maybe jam a little, AND WRITE WITH AXL.....then rock the fuck on. He was the backbone of the first incarnation. Anything he wants to give to this one should be much appreciated.

Are you kidding me? I think that if I told you four months ago that Izzy was going on tour with GNR, you would laugh your ass off and call me a bullshiter.

It seems to me that Izzy Stradlin is back in Guns N Roses. He's been at almost every show during this tour, and he has even said that he is writing with Axl, working on new songs. This is not just a cameo.

As far as i'm concerned, if Izzy wants to hang out most nights, maybe jam a little, AND WRITE WITH AXL.....then rock the fuck on. He was the backbone of the first incarnation. Anything he wants to give to this one should be much appreciated.

Agreed. One thing I wonder though...doesn't Axl pretty much have all the songs ready for the next three albums? 32 songs or whatever it is. And most of them are done? So what could Izzy and Axl be writing for? Hmmm. Either we're getting a fourth album, or some of these songs will make it onto Axl's three upcoming albums*, or they are just screwing around and aren't seriously writing stuff. Times are pretty damn interesting right now!!

* in the back of my mind I sort of doubt we are actually going to get three albums

Edited by KBear

Mind you, Izzy wrote for Velvet Revolver, too, and those sessions never really became anything... Scott was afraid of looking like a joke... Hmmm... We can only hope that he's back, and that we'll actually hear some new Axl/Izzy collaborations.

I would say that Izzy is part of the show now. For most audiences he's just a guest for that night but it happens every night!!!

I felt that Izzy was the one thing the new lineup didnt have. Anyone can play a blues solo (apart from me of course thats why i type bullshit on the innernet with one hand) but you can't replace Izzy's songs. It's really nice to have this sort of real rock n roll guy on the tour with these new more modern musicians.

I saw GNR do Dust N Bones and what struck me was that he was left out on his own to do. Almost like they didnt support him or they just giving him space i dont know. I would like to see them do it with the whole band working that tune for all it's worth. It could replce Live and Let Die in the set list. No disrespect to Slash btw.

Ya know it is pretty funny that Izzy is back with GNR right now. I mean at least we know that the old GNR members are now friends of friends of Axl, make any sense :)? Izzy I think helped VR write Contraband and now he's touring with GNR. I think if there is ever a chance of an original GNR reunion, Izzy will be the man to bring it all together. Don't you all agree?

I doubt they will ever all be together. But if there was a chance Izzy would be the one to do it considering he's the only one that talks to everyone on a regular basis.

Is Izzy really a guest or part time gunner? But why have Bach so much he was never part of Guns like Izzy the closes he ever got to being one was when SkidRow played support for them. Izzy belongs he is also a great attraction for them how many more people went on the chance he might be there.