Pics of GNR arriving and leaving Cuckoo club

Just_a_little_patience

Thanx for the pics JALP. Any possibility of uploading the pics so that we can save them to our computers? :D

Anyone?

Yeah some big ones, like you have of Dizzy and Pitman, pleeease....... :P

LIZ

Edited by lizzybeth1

Thanx for the pics JALP. Any possibility of uploading the pics so that we can save them to our computers? :D

Anyone?

LIZ

Yes,not to be rude but... like we are not that interested in Pittman´s pic :D but in Axl´s. B)

I think I hate Pitman now.... just because you guys talk about him 24/7.... :rolleyes:

I presume you hate Axl too, because we talk here about him 24/7 ... :unsure::unsure:

Well done :xmassrudolph:

M.

No I don't hate Axl, because Axl is actually talented, and he doesn't just sit behind a keyboard and hit a few keys every other song...

I think I hate Pitman now.... just because you guys talk about him 24/7.... :rolleyes:

I presume you hate Axl too, because we talk here about him 24/7 ... :unsure::unsure:

M.

No I don't hate Axl, because Axl is actually talented, and he doesn't just sit behind a keyboard and hit a few keys every other song...

Then you obviously don't know shit about Pit(t)man or writting "credits" of the new music..... It's ok, i dont blame you.

Peace

M.

M.

Then you obviously don't know shit about Pit(t)man or writting "credits" of the new music..... It's ok, i dont blame you.

Peace

M.

Pitman would not be missed if he were in not GN'R today. What? Silkworms is great? And don't give me that shit about Madagascar....

Anyone?

LIZ

Yes,not to be rude but... like we are not that interested in Pittman´s pic :D but in Axl´s. B)

:laugh: You speak the truth! But it's what i meant :P

LIZ