Gilby talks about Chinese Democracy and GnR

bent-axl

rock4rock4

gilby is a biker rock3
a couple years ago I woke up one Sunday, packed a couple pairs of pants and I got on my bike by myself and did 3,000 miles. It was one of the best experiences of my life. There’s nothing like it when you’re on that road all by yourself and you’re really in tune with everything around you.

Yeah.... rock3

I seem to recall reading that interview some time ago, despite the date at the bottom... :question:

Deja vu indeed or well Ive read that interview before :blink:

Yes, it is old - on the top of the article it says: We found a little chat with Gilby Clarke online and thought we'd share!

I'm only cool with Izzy back, because IMO he was far more important that the guys in VR.

I like Gilby though. He's cool. Too bad his Supernova is gonna suck.

EDIT: Forget that comment. I just realised.

Edited by SlashRock

...erm SLASH???????!1111111111

I wouldn't bother trying mate, the Axlites will never admit that Slash was a major component in the old GnR.

meh I'll try anyway...

This GnR is still pretty much referred to as new GnR my the majority of casual and non GnR fans. Why is that? BECAUSE SLASH ISN'T THERE. Most people don't give a fuck or are even aware that Izzy is back you morons. If Slash rejoined tomorrow almost all negative feeling towards this GnR would dissapear overnight. That speaks volumes for Slash contribution to Guns N' Roses.

Despite this I would rather he stayed in VR. In an ideal world this band would be called something different and would run it's course along with VR knocking out some pretty cool material with some very talented guys but in the end Guns N' Roses would coem back together for a goodbye tour.

What could have been....

Edited by PurpleHaze

Last I checked, this was a thread about Gilby and his interview, and not another reunion thread. Maybe you people need to learn how to read, or how to respond on topic. Either way, get back on topic, because this soon-to-be 16 page bitch thread about which members should be respected and what-not is going to be another pile of useless shite.

Last I checked, this was a thread about Gilby and his interview, and not another reunion thread. Maybe you people need to learn how to read, or how to respond on topic. Either way, get back on topic, because this soon-to-be 16 page bitch thread about which members should be respected and what-not is going to be another pile of useless shite.

like all your posts :fuckyou:

well the reunion with gilby is out of the window but izzy is still the hope lol

izzy is practically back. and thats all the reunion there is going to be. :shades:

Why are you so cool with Izzy being "back" but you're so opposed to other members doing the same thing? I don't get it.

Is it because Lord Axl said it was okay for you to like Izzy again?

I've been saying for years the only ex-member I could ever see coming back was Izzy and that he's always been my favorite ex-gunner.