scorpions!!!

carsonskitz

yeahhhhh, love em....winds of change obviously and rock you like a hurricane<<im not sure if its called that or just hurricane still its a wicked song :P they may just be there best know but there still my faves :heart:

my friends dad was a photographer on one of there tours so i have some perfessonal photos...although i cant post them coz i do not have a scanner. :(

Scorpions rock!!! I've seen them live twice and the last time was about 3 weeks ago!!!

I like so many, most of which are classics:

Blackout

Noone like you

Rhythm of love

Rock you like a hurricane

In trance

Passion rules the game

Tease me please me

some ballads:

When the smoke is going down

Always somewhere

Still loving you

and a very nice instrumental: coast to coast

:)

• 5 months later...
If you are getting into The Scorpions I suggest you get Taken By Force.... Listen to The Sails of Charon.

=)

I'm not really into 80's metal or 80's anything except Gn'R and the cure. But I might give these guys a try out

Edited by pain cake

If you are getting into The Scorpions I suggest you get Taken By Force.... Listen to The Sails of Charon.

=)

I'm not really into 80's metal or 80's anything except Gn'R and the cure. But I might give these guys a try out

The "Taken By Force" album came out in 1977.

=)

The "Taken By Force" album came out in 1977.

Oh that'll make things a little more easy on my self esteem when I go in and put down the money for the album. Man that guitarist has a great technique.

Edited by pain cake

I've been going around Youtube watching and listening to this Ulrich Roth guy after reading this topic, and all I have to say is FUCKING HELL HE IS AMAZING, the guy is awe inspiring, next time I'm out I'm deffinately buying some of his shit.

Edited by pain cake