Chinese Democracy Sampler

vicious

i was looking through the gnr collectables site and have seen a damn lot of promos and samplers from their past albums

do you think there will be one with CD?

i mean after all these years and the high demand would they bother?

maybe thats the one where all the leaks are coming from ;)

your thoughts?

Just about every album ahs a promo sent out to radio stations and such

i could be mistaken but i'm pretty sure the greatest hits promo was given out at some malls for free

i know its different to CD but imagine some dude handing you a CD promo :shades:

I don't really care about a sampler, but Chi Dem should have a regular version and then maybe a more expensive version, or even one that's a limited edition. And it would contain the entire album, plus bonus material...like perhaps a documentary on the making of the album, or the Hammerstein shows, or something. All I know is, the more the better. I am greedy fucker when it comes to GN'R!!! :P

But seriously, it makes sense for an album with this much hype around it to have more than the one normal version. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I don't really care about a sampler, but Chi Dem should have a regular version and then maybe a more expensive version, or even one that's a limited edition. And it would contain the entire album, plus bonus material...like perhaps a documentary on the making of the album, or the Hammerstein shows, or something. All I know is, the more the better. I am greedy fucker when it comes to GN'R!!! :P

But seriously, it makes sense for an album with this much hype around it to have more than the one normal version. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

containing 10 discs :P

but i do like that idea

How about on the initial release they have 5 different COLOUR versions of the artwork.

Then about 6 months later, release a "remastered and remixed" edition

About 4 months down the line release one with a bonus disc of covers

and then 2 months after that a special Tour Edition?

Oh wait, someone beat them to that...

How about on the initial release they have 5 different COLOUR versions of the artwork.

Then about 6 months later, release a "remastered and remixed" edition

About 4 months down the line release one with a bonus disc of covers

and then 2 months after that a special Tour Edition?

Oh wait, someone beat them to that...

Thanks for reminding me, I've got some CDs to buy!

Dont push it with that artwork stuff..... Otherwise in November we might get the "press statement" like - "The final tracklist has been finalized, but we're still debating over the artwork........" :unsure::unsure:

M.

Dont push it with that artwork stuff..... Otherwise in November we might get the "press statement" like - "The final tracklist has been finalized, but we're still debating over the artwork........" :unsure::unsure:

M.

Haha Tommy talks so much ####. It's quite funny looking back on that though.