The Best Record Labels

Ridin' the Nightrain

Anyone have a favourite label?

Over the last 6 months or so I have utterly fallen in love with The End Records. Probably the greatest selection of bands out there right now are signed to that label. Ranging from some kick ass black and death metal, to progressive and experimental bands, all the way around to some beautiful folk metal guys. They have the biggest range of all the best genres and basically every band pushes the envelope in one way or another.

I now own at least one album of every band signed to them and I honestly don't dislike a single one. Check out the samples on their homepage - it's great stuff. :)

Edited by Slash's Appetite

There's this label called Victory. They support loads of underground bands from all rock subgenres. A lot of hardcore and metal, even some emo. best band off their label is between the buried and me. great hardcore metal. listen to mordecai :wub:

Guest knerken

Burning Heart. Swedish label with lots of great Scandinavian punk and Rock Bands, like Turbonegro and Hellacopters. Most of the bands are underground bands..