CD?

witekb

i doubt it

if the guy that released this pic was telling the truth and had common sense he would have gotten the name "GnR" into the pic

because we all have the common sense that anything like this will be rejected unless there is some proof

Plus the fact that you're a noob

its n00b, and eh, does picking on n00bs give you seneof enlightenment, cause its the only thing i can imagine that can, seeing as you are the forums bitch an all...

what does it say around the edges?

anything gnr related?

dude you just quoted another thread :unsure:

Plus the fact that you're a noob

its n00b, and eh, does picking on n00bs give you seneof enlightenment, cause its the only thing i can imagine that can, seeing as you are the forums bitch an all...

what does it say around the edges?

anything gnr related?

dude you just quoted another thread :unsure:

yea.. i was looking around the forum waitin for my flood thingy to go then i saw this thread and forgot :xmasssanta:

what would madison know???

She is out of the loop now.

She's out of the loop now? Since when? What did I miss here?... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

she claims the admin and mods on another forum were invited by merck to the "surprise" acoustic gig and she wasn't

no need to bash me though i'm just filling the guy in on whats happening :book:

She's out of the loop now? Since when? What did I miss here?... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

she claims the admin and mods on another forum were invited by merck to the "surprise" acoustic gig and she wasn't

I thought she just got denied going backstage at one of the shows last May because of something she posted about Axl's behavior around fans, or something. That doesn't necessarily mean she is out of the loop though...

I thought she just got denied going backstage at one of the shows last May because of something she posted about Axl's behavior around fans, or something. That doesn't necessarily mean she is out of the loop though...

well she bit the hand that was feeding her. So well, there is a reason why she wasn't allowed backstage and why she wasn't at the suprise gig while Jermo from HTGTH on the other hand was.

So asking her to clear things up is like asking any other member on here.

well she bit the hand that was feeding her. So well, there is a reason why she wasn't allowed backstage and why she wasn't at the suprise gig while Jermo from HTGTH on the other hand was.

Blowing up the photo to it's full size should clear things up. It reads Universal Music/Regata/Gain on the right side, nothing regarding GNR-

Was she even in London at the time?

Bromle.. I really don't think you are in the loop either... your just trying to make yourself look like you are... :rolleyes:

Edited by f**k_your_enemy

Was she even in London at the time?

Bromle.. I really don't think you are in the loop either... your just trying to make yourself look like you are... :rolleyes:

i don't know but she thinks that the mods/admin from this certain GnR forum were told about it before it ever happened

and i'm not saying madison is out of the loop or not just passing on the gossip to those that missed out :P

dont you mean jarmo :monkey:

gossip is fine.... but some people take gossip and turn it into fact so they look "in the know". :book:

Well this cd isn't albumart.

and I'm not trying to be something I'm not.

But I do know some things about madisons status. And AF is right.