Does Axl Have Cancer?!?!?!

ChineseDemocracy

ChineseDemocracy: how inconsiderate. Axl probably doesnt have cancer, but what if he did? he doesnt want rumours about that sort of thing splashed around on an internet forum.

Thomase: Shut the fuck up, you make no sense

AF: :rofl-lol:

ChineseDemocracy: how inconsiderate. Axl probably doesnt have cancer, but what if he did? he doesnt want rumours about that sort of thing splashed around on an internet forum.

Thomase: Shut the fuck up, you make no sense

AF: :rofl-lol:

hey be nice

Well his mother died of cancer, so i dont find it strange that he do a visit like this.

Cancer is not a nice disease. Have you ever seen anybody in their bed dying of cancer?, i hope not. I have seen and know people.

They sometimes change their face etc and their mind often got weird and maby against you... Its not a very happy situation when its a person that is very close to you.

I hope everybody could once in their life support any cancer collecting money group that knock on you door, even a single dollar is a huge gift and can help. Next time it could be you or someone near you.

I think what Axl is doing here is very good, and it fits the man the way we know him.

Well his mother died of cancer, so i dont find it strange that he do a visit like this.

Cancer is not a nice disease. Have you ever seen anybody in their bed dying of cancer?, i hope not. I have seen and know people.

They sometimes change their face etc and their mind often got weird and maby against you... Its not a very happy situation when its a person that is very close to you.

I hope everybody could once in their life support any cancer collecting money group that knock on you door, even a single dollar is a huge gift and can help. Next time it could be you or someone near you.

I think what Axl is doing here is very good, and it fits the man the way we know him.

Against you, normally when they have brain cancer i forgot to mention..

Delete this, it wasn't even funny.

Really, this should be deleted before a rumor starts!! Please, delete it!!

It's not fair!! :no: Axl was just being nice, and because of a joke, a rumor may start!! :confused:

We don't wanna hurt Axl, right?? :)

Edited by sarsura

Quick! Everyone message Ron and ask him!

*cough* thomase *cough*

Just kiddin'

Shut up about that AF! Before you know it the'll misunderstand and start PM'ing me! :(

Also, this thread is just incredibly stupid. It is my not at all humble opinion that it should be removed! <_<

But wouldn't you feel loved with all the random Pm's coming in out of the woodwork?

To clairify, I did NOT mean Ron (username) I meant Ron (Bumblefoot)