Man, Axl really leaves his guitarists hanging..

argondamn

[topic title is humorous]

I was just cruising around youtube and decided to watch some GNR videos.

this one in particular to see how it stacked up against the 2002 version.. which much to my dismay is focused on Axl and other band members during most of the solo.. because Axl runs off into the audience. Ron is basically ripping the shit out of his guitar for 2 minutes while waiting for Axl to return to the stage to finish the song. In comparison, bucket's solo went anywhere from just 40 seconds to 1:30.. but never the 2:10 Thal had to play.. in fact I think that's the longest the solo has ever gone in any incarnation of the band..

It amazes me how I can't find a video of Thal soloing for more than ten seconds without the camera switching over to someone else and yet I can find three or four of Bucket doing the nightrain solo without the camera ever leaving him.

Upon further review of GNR videos, I've come to the conclusion that Axl is a camera-whore. Always running into the crowd when Thal is gonna solo..

Whatever man!! He is the lead singer of the band!! and thats when he has the time to go into the crowd!! Some people!!

In the Rock Am Ring version of Nightrain, it's almost like Brain cuts Ron off with his drum break. As if he's going, "Right, that's enough titting around on the guitar, time to end the song..."

SG

Yeaaaah you are right, Brain fuck up the Ron solo,AXl says two more times, one more ... like Hey Brain what fuck you did?! two more times dudee ..dont fuck up again :rofl-lol:

[topic title is humorous]

I was just cruising around youtube and decided to watch some GNR videos.

this one in particular to see how it stacked up against the 2002 version.. which much to my dismay is focused on Axl and other band members during most of the solo.. because Axl runs off into the audience. Ron is basically ripping the shit out of his guitar for 2 minutes while waiting for Axl to return to the stage to finish the song. In comparison, bucket's solo went anywhere from just 40 seconds to 1:30.. but never the 2:10 Thal had to play.. in fact I think that's the longest the solo has ever gone in any incarnation of the band..

It amazes me how I can't find a video of Thal soloing for more than ten seconds without the camera switching over to someone else and yet I can find three or four of Bucket doing the nightrain solo without the camera ever leaving him.

maybe it could be arranged for you to go on stage and tell the band this during the North American tour... :book: