Messaging the band

November_rain

Someone with some sense =D

I dont think its him, at all. People do get paid to do stuff like that. I can't believe you naive you people are, thinking that he actually sits at his computer for hours on end answering your idiotic questions.

The band is not really that well known outside of the small minority of fans on the forums. I don't think its unreasonable to believe these e-mails are real. After CD, videos and the tour this will probably cease, so enjoy the personal contact while we have it.

Dudes, I can´t believe some of you dare to bother the band members with stupid comments or crappy messages. I mean, they are very cool with the fans but some of you are abusing their patience.

Do you think you can bother them with stupid messages? I don´t want to name names but what do you want? Do you want them to stop talking to the fans because they get sick of these stupid messages?

Please, think twice before annoying them with some stupid and inmature message.

People are going to ask what they're going to ask. Did they come to you specifically and make you the appointed content messenger so they wouldn't be "bothered"? Get a life dude. Stop worrying about what other people do and worry about yourself. Fan questions, no matter how inane, are not going to drive band members crazy and be jerks nor will it delay the album.

Dudes, I can´t believe some of you dare to bother the band members with stupid comments or crappy messages. I mean, they are very cool with the fans but some of you are abusing their patience.

Do you think you can bother them with stupid messages? I don´t want to name names but what do you want? Do you want them to stop talking to the fans because they get sick of these stupid messages?

Please, think twice before annoying them with some stupid and inmature message.

This actually is a valid point, people.