The Smiths

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
i know it's nto a smiths song, but ive been listening to maladjusted by morrissey (the song, not the album) and it's brilliant, but so many i know hate it

I'm not the one who ruined this thread, and it deserves a bump. So let's talk about the songs friends.

"I Want the One I Can't Have" is great, I think Meat Is Murder was the rhythm section's greatest album. They weren't often thought of as a "band" in the truest sense of the term, which is a shame because they achieved some unique grooves together.

i love that one, it's like stretch otu and wait, soaring vocals and makes me want to twirl

I agree, and I'll never forget about that comment you made. :lol:

• 3 months later...

How soon is now has always been my fave,i aslo love There's a light that never goes out..That one reminds me so much great moments of my life.. :)

But right now my fave is I know it's over,thanks to Nightrain_Kid who told me to listen to it.. rock3

The lyrics are amazing, Morrissey's voice is exquisite!! rock1

But right now my fave is I know it's over,thanks to Nightrain_Kid who told me to listen to it.. rock3

Spreading happy songs on the world as usual :laugh:

I really like Girlfriend in a coma, i have a friend who is a huge smiths fan and hes always despised it but i just think its such a lovely song, also i love I started something i couldnt finish at the moment

How soon is now has always been my fave,i aslo love There's a light that never goes out..That one reminds me so much great moments of my life.. :)

That's such a lovely song. I was humming it on the way to exams today, made me happy. :)

That's such a lovely song. I was humming it on the way to exams today, made me happy. :)

Yeah it's a great song! rock3

There's something special about The Smith's music that always make me feel happy.. :)

Edited by nathalie92

Yeah it's a great song! rock3

There's something special about The Smith's music that always make me feel happy.. :)

I'm only just getting into them, I always used to assume they were boring and miserable. -_- But I really must get a couple of their albums, it's the kind of music that seems to suit how I feel at the moment.