GNR autographed guitar for sale

Hypnotic23

Holy sh*t....that's definately Duff's signature, bro! Amazing collector's item at a killer price!

rock4rock3

I could be very, very wrong..

but, did you just make a new name to try and get more people interested in buying this??.. :lol: ... :huh:

Owned :lol:

I think he did.

Edited by lcg

Holy sh*t....that's definately Duff's signature, bro! Amazing collector's item at a killer price!

rock4rock3

I could be very, very wrong..

but, did you just make a new name to try and get more people interested in buying this??.. :lol: ... :huh:

Owned :lol:

I think he did.

:lol: i was thinking the same thing.

edit-and autographs ain't worth jack unless you have the certificate of authenticity, which you would have got if you truly won a contest.

it's also questionable that gilby and izzy both signed it, as they were never in the band together.

Edited by quadlaser

I'm being extremely honest, remember I dont follow GNR, I won the guitar in a GNR contest for the guitarist's new band.

My friends told me it could be Izzy & Gilby.

I apologize if that sounds fake since if I was reading this I would think the same.

All I know is its one of the original GNR guitarist signature just not Slash.

Also that other post isnt by me-IP addresses can answer that.

It is authentic by one of the guitarist of GNR

Thank You,

stuart

P.S.

Notice in the way I worded it on EBAY, I didn't list any names since I'm not out to cheat anybody. A friend said to list Izzy & Gilby, my mistake:

A few years back I entered a contest to win this autographed guitar and I just so happened to win. Its a great collectors item for Guns N Roses fans and is autographed by the guitarist to promote his new band, its not Slash but the other guitarist from Guns N Roses. Its in perfect condition and comes with a case too. Everything is original and the signatures are in black sharpie marker in the blue section near the bottom of the guitar.

Edited by Hypnotic23

Can all of you GNR fans out there throw out the other original guitarist names in the band during "Appetite for Destruction" once I hear the name I will know accurate information. Leave out Slash, Izzy, Duf, and Gilby, guitarist not bass player.

My next question after I get that name is to see who can name their new side project band names.

Thank You,

Stuart

Can all of you GNR fans out there throw out the other original guitarist names in the band during "Appetite for Destruction" once I hear the name I will know accurate information. Leave out Slash, Izzy, Duf, and Gilby, guitarist not bass player.

My next question after I get that name is to see who can name their new side project band names.

Thank You,

Stuart

hmm, a guitarist that worked on AFD that isn't slash, izzy, duff, or gilby-it must be dave mustaine, it looks like his autograph, too.

I'm being extremely honest, remember I dont follow GNR, I won the guitar in a GNR contest for the guitarist's new band.

My friends told me it could be Izzy & Gilby.

I apologize if that sounds fake since if I was reading this I would think the same.

All I know is its one of the original GNR guitarist signature just not Slash.

Also that other post isnt by me-IP addresses can answer that.

It is authentic by one of the guitarist of GNR

Thank You,

stuart

P.S.

Notice in the way I worded it on EBAY, I didn't list any names since I'm not out to cheat anybody. A friend said to list Izzy & Gilby, my mistake:

A few years back I entered a contest to win this autographed guitar and I just so happened to win. Its a great collectors item for Guns N Roses fans and is autographed by the guitarist to promote his new band, its not Slash but the other guitarist from Guns N Roses. Its in perfect condition and comes with a case too. Everything is original and the signatures are in black sharpie marker in the blue section near the bottom of the guitar.

Because you used a different computer or got a friend to sign up to help sell your fake guitar...

You've made a lot of effort to try and sell this... coming on a GN'R forum to advertise... If it was authentic it shouldn't have trouble selling.

As someone said earlier in the topic.... if you won it in a competition it will have a certificate of authenticity.. if it doesn't, you're obviously lying.

No-one is going to buy a guitar that you have scribbled all over (at least not for 500)

You're not fooling anyone.