My iPod just somehow got rid of all my songs

Death Star

MY iPod just somehow got rid of all my songs after I added the GHostbusters theme to it. Why???????????????? fuckfuckfuckfuck I need help. I did not press deleate all songs!

If you check the Properties of the iPod drive in Windows Explorer, does it look like the actual data is gone or is it just that they can't be displayed in iTunes?

who ya gonna call?

:lol:

MY iPod just somehow got rid of all my songs after I added the GHostbusters theme to it. Why???????????????? fuckfuckfuckfuck I need help. I did not press deleate all songs!

If you check the Properties of the iPod drive in Windows Explorer, does it look like the actual data is gone or is it just that they can't be displayed in iTunes?

who ya gonna call?

well my bro and me mum have iPod's too and we have them hooked up (along with mine) not to the library so each of our songs don't get updated to the different ones.

i think it restored itself.

So it's fine now?

The other week I added some songs to my iPod and then unplugged it and then when I used the iPod later on there was nothing on it :huh:

So I plugged it into the computer, added another song as a test, unplugged it and everything was back.

Edited by lcg

I suggest you call some of these people

Private eye

President

FBI

IRS

I have to put everything back on. Pain in the ass but I don't care. I aint that pissed anyway

i think it restored itself.

How convenient. :)

not convenient. restroing ment everything was erased.

my friends ipod just lost like 500 songs. he plugged it into itunes just to make the on the go playlist finalized then like evrysong on it up untill some greenday thing is on there but it cant play themi goes right to the next one but everything after works fine

my friends ipod just lost like 500 songs. he plugged it into itunes just to make the on the go playlist finalized then like evrysong on it up untill some greenday thing is on there but it cant play themi goes right to the next one but everything after works fine

:drevil: ...what?