estranged and dont cry

graemewark

one question for you all, ive listened to the boots and gigs and yes they are ok but nothing special and where the fuckin hell is estranged and dont cry it aint a gnr gig without those tunes, we need axl and izzy out doing dont cry acoustically maybe ron doing the solo then fucking off again, and they should close the show with estranged which personally i think is axls finest moment, he wont top that tune in my opinion, they should drop paradise completely. Great tune for its time but its been fucking killed by mtv and radio time to put it to rest, time to play estranged for the final encore. Even have dont cry acoustic with axl and izzy(that would be worth watching fuckin mega) then november rain then estranged play the trilogy as a whole as its meant to be

Guest cherry_bomb
That's nice. Not gonna happen, Paradise City will ALWAYS close Guns shows.

too right.

id like to hear dont cry, but i can live without it. basically, im just fucking grateful for seeing them live at all

too right.

id like to hear dont cry, but i can live without it. basically, im just fucking grateful for seeing them live at all

The most intelligent thing anyone on this forum has said all day

never gonna happen, firstly Axl won't and will not sing don't cry to pay respect for the death of Shannon Hoon, R.I.P, i think in a couple of concerts BBF plays don't cry on his guitar while the crowd sings the lyrics. Estranged is such a hard song for Axl to sing and wtf you talking about dropping paradise city? that is a classic and should not ever be dropped. your goin crazy man

too right.

Yup, Paradise City will always be played at the end :heart:

I don't think Axl will sing Don't Cry, I think this is because backing vocalist Shannon Hoon died and as a mark of respect it's no longer played.

Estranged - I'd love to hear that song but I don't think it ever will be played, and to be honest I can't really imagine the new band playing it :unsure:

As cherry said, I'm just thankful to have seen GN'R. It could've quite easily never have happened.