Gnr promotion by Spencer's and 2 dates for Canada (Québec and Montreal)

FGNR

read it from the french gnr fan website

Spencer's will be promoting GNR as from of september.

Probably for the us tour or even the release of CD

Another page publicity in US Revolver with axl pic and on the bottom line:"CD will be out this fall"

read it from the french gnr fan website

Spencer's will be promoting GNR as from of september.

Probably for the us tour or even the release of CD

Another page publicity in US Revolver with axl pic and on the bottom line:"CD will be out this fall"

Source please

Sorry but I don't speak/read French... what's Spencer's? Are they saying that Montreal and Quebec dates are definitely booked for GN'R?

Dude we don't even have a source for that rumor!

I'm not a dude but that's ok LOL... Yeah, I understood there's no confirmation of info, just something stated on a French fan site right? I was just curious what the site is actually saying, that's all.

Sorry but I don't speak/read French... what's Spencer's? Are they saying that Montreal and Quebec dates are definitely booked for GN'R?

Dude we don't even have a source for that rumor!

I'm not a dude but that's ok LOL... Yeah, I understood there's no confirmation of info, just something stated on a French fan site right? I was just curious what the site is actually saying, that's all.

He he sorry!

Ok here a short resume

Basicaly, they say that Spencer's store will be promoting GN'R in their stores in september. They have bought a full page in the US Revolver magasine on wich they showed a pictures of Axl and on the bottom it says "CD out this autumn".

Here's the text for the dates

GUNS N' ROSES have scheduled two dates at The Warfield in San Francisco on September 20th and 21st. Tickets go on sale this Sunday, August 20th. More info here.

Upcoming GN'R dates currently include:

September

16 - Las Vegas, NV at The Joint

17 - Las Vegas, NV at The Joint

20 - San Francisco, CA at The Warfield

21 - San Francisco, CA at The Warfield

23 - Devore, CA at Inland Invasion 2006

In related news, this leg of the band's tour will also include Canadian dates. Details are to follow, but expect to see the group play Montreal and Quebec City in mid-November.

Guns N' Roses' long awaited new album, Chinese Democracy, is expected to be released later this year. Stay tuned for further updates.

There's no source tho

I think our Spencers here closed some time ago but they do have a nifty GNR barstool for sale on the site for a bargain of $39.99 :o

http://www.spencersonline.com/index.cfm/fu...campaign=search

I want it!

Although i'm going to look like a queer buying GQ magazine...Oh well :P

ive got that barstool had it for about a year now

its sooo coumfy