Axl was on KROQ 8-18-06

Frozen Inferno

ridiculous, you have him on the phone and you dont even ask about Chinese Democracy at all? good to hear theyll be adding new songs, but if youre gunna talk about the tour, then talking about the album is the logical next step. Are people really that scared of him just to ask him a simple question?

DUDE id be tarified asking axl rose about CD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another interview where Axl talks a lot but says absolutely nothing. What a shock.

....and another predictable post :rolleyes:

Actually he said plently - Take your Slash muffs off and you'll be able to hear it just fine! B)

UK SUBS.

"Oh Axl, it must feel so great to be back on tour!"

"Oh Axl, do you like playing in Europe?"

"Oh Axl, how does it feel to have such die-hard fans?"

"Oh Axl, would you like me to wash your balls for you?"

They were all softball questions. We learned absolutely nothing that we didn't already know going into the interview, and no news on topics that people want to know about (the album, a radio single)

Edited by OTHAFA

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose was a guest on the "Kevin & Bean" show on the Los Angeles radio station KROQ on Friday, August 18. Axl touched upon such topics as the upcoming Inland Invasion show, the recent European tour and the band's current setlist. Listen to the 10-minute interview at this location.

Rose has been saying that GUNS N' ROSES' long-delayed new album, "Chinese Democracy", will be out later this year.

GUNS N' ROSES' "Greatest Hits" collection, which was originally issued in March of 2004, was certified triple-platinum on April 11, 2006 by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) for shipments in excess of three million copies. The CD sold almost 15,000 copies in the United States last week alone (week ending August 13), bringing the total number of copies sold since its release to 3.11 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

GUNS N' ROSES has lined up several West Coast dates in September, including an appearance at the Inland Invasion 2006 in Devore, CA on September 23.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=56737

This has been posted already, I searched a few pages for it and somehow missed the topic, please delet ethis thread.

Edited by Nightcrawler

Another interview where Axl talks a lot but says absolutely nothing. What a shock.

Actually he said plently

UK SUBS.

umm... no he didnt

he said the same predictably bullshit that he said on their first interview with him back in May

Axl already said in other interviews that the album would be out this fall. Other than that, there isn't anything Axl will really answer for you. Don't you fucking get that? Do you not know how Axl reacts in an interview?

Some of you are quite dense. Do you really think Axl is going to announce the first single over a show just like that? You already have his word as to when the album is most likely going to be released. You really don't need anymore information at this point.

Talk about Axl's predictability. Most of you are broken records at this point, whining and bitching about something you have no control over. Nice work, though.

Actually he said plently - Take your Slash muffs off and you'll be able to hear it just fine! B)

UK SUBS.

"Oh Axl, it must feel so great to be back on tour!"

"Oh Axl, do you like playing in Europe?"

"Oh Axl, how does it feel to have such die-hard fans?"

"Oh Axl, would you like me to wash your balls for you?"

They were all softball questions. We learned absolutely nothing that we didn't already know going into the interview, and no news on topics that people want to know about (the album, a radio single)

I promise you that Axls management where pretty clear with wich kind of questions he would get (and te show pretty clear with which kind of questions they where allowed to ask). It was no interview to announce anything new, it was just an ordinary "get som buzz going" interview. Nice to hear tho. Sounds that maybe we get to hear another new song maybe! Would be nice!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherry_bomb
Richard said they might consider adding Civil War to the list since so many people wanted them to play it at the shows.

id fucking love to hear that live rock3 but id choose a new song over that any day.

just a thought but adding new songs could mean adding new songs to the setlist they didnt play in europe for example older songs such as dont cry and civil war instead of new unheard tracks... just a thought guys

I don't think so. If he plans on releasing the album this year, he'll deffinitley start playing some more new songs. Although I would love for them to add civil war to the setlist.

Rock On

Tbizzle

Appetite For Destruction:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Nightrain

Mr. Brownstone

Paradise City

Sweet Child O' Mine

Lies/Live Like A Suicide:

Patience

Use Your Illusion I & II: