get your tickets? post here when you do!

Axls_Disillusion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16th 17th and 23rd 3 times rock3 in one week rock3

Will have a beer in line before the show! ;)

The Beers on me Darth the 17th. rock3

Fuckn stoked man. Cant wait.

Oh ya I can't wait we should all go to Rehab on sunday @ the pool @ Hard Rock, I was in Vegas last sunday and some townies were telling me it's crazy. Probably even worse in guns are there for the weekend rock3rock3

16th 17th and 23rd 3 times rock3 in one week rock3

Will have a beer in line before the show! ;)

The Beers on me Darth the 17th. rock3

Fuckn stoked man. Cant wait.

Oh ya I can't wait we should all go to Rehab on sunday @ the pool @ Hard Rock, I was in Vegas last sunday and some townies were telling me it's crazy. Probably even worse in guns are there for the weekend rock3rock3

Rehab will be nuts. Hitting Pink Taco for lunch and a margarita and it is on. rock3

hi-

i'm just curious as to why you guys are so against posting the passowrd on this board??? you already have YOUR tickets so why not share the wealth with fellow hard core gunners? would it make a difference to you if i had tickets too? i'm not trying to pick a fight, i'm just really amazed at these reactions i'm reading. quite rude and selfish, really. back when the 2000 tour was going on, i was a member of i don't know what site and that's how i got my presale password and i remember the people on the forum here back then were giving it out, it wasn't a big deal. so again i ask, would anyone be so kind as to post the password? if not, can you at least explain how someone can get access to the password? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Here is the link for those of you looking for tickets.

Good luck!!! I wish I would go, but dropping a G for the NYC shows drained my concert funds until late fall. I hope you all have a really good time!!!

Here ya go:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/735218

Enjoy!

J

EDIT: I think the San Fran show will be more fun, and is much more reasonably priced. But the women are much hotter in Vegas. To each his own. Oh, and I do recommend "Body English" as a post concert night-spot. I met Jerome Bettis there in 04.

Edited by s487807

hi-

i'm just curious as to why you guys are so against posting the passowrd on this board??? you already have YOUR tickets so why not share the wealth with fellow hard core gunners? would it make a difference to you if i had tickets too? i'm not trying to pick a fight, i'm just really amazed at these reactions i'm reading. quite rude and selfish, really. back when the 2000 tour was going on, i was a member of i don't know what site and that's how i got my presale password and i remember the people on the forum here back then were giving it out, it wasn't a big deal. so again i ask, would anyone be so kind as to post the password? if not, can you at least explain how someone can get access to the password? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

so your a hardcore gunner and this is your first post....... i'd say your a scalping some of a bitch. and you cant get acess to the password because u didnt register to get one.

Edited by patcooper

YA SONS A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE ONE OF YA'LL :xmasssanta:

CAN ANYONE TOP THIS -

I'M GOING TO THE 16,17 VEGAS ,20and21 SAN FRANCSICO SHOW!!!!!!!!!! BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock1 rock2 rock3

I WANNA MEET SOME FELLOW GUNNERS..... rock3rock3rock3

FUCK THE SCALPERS, YA'll CAN SUCK ON DEEZ NUTS!!!!!

OH YEA...wouldn't it be great if guns were to play CIVIL WAR at the WARFIELD IN SF. THAT WOULD ROCK rock3

Edited by J. Rose

YA SONS A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE ONE OF YA'LL

CAN ANYONE TOP THIS -

I'M GOING TO THE 16,17 VEGAS ,20and21 SAN FRANCSICO SHOW!!!!!!!!!! BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock1 rock2 rock3

I WANNA MEET SOME FELLOW GUNNERS..... rock3rock3rock3

FUCK THE SCALPERS, YA'll CAN SUCK ON DEEZ NUTS!!!!!

OH YEA...wouldn't it be great if guns were to play CIVIL WAR at the WARFIELD IN SF. THAT WOULD ROCK rock3

Chances are being that you are attending 4 shows you will meet some fellow gunners indeed!

hi-

thanks

We want the real fans - not the greedy scalpers - to get the tickets.

We all learned during the pre-sale for the first Hammerstein shows that it's not a good idea to share the password with members who happen to join the GNR forums in the past few weeks. Prior to that sale, many well-intentioned, good-natured Gunners shared the password, and it wound up in scalpers' hands. When the tickets went on sale, they sold out within minutes - and very few fans were able to get them while the bulk of the tickets were up on ebay within seconds. ... So, during the second round of Hammerstein ticket sales, nobody was permitted to share the password, and every fan who wanted a ticket got one.

back when the 2000 tour was going on, i was a member of i don't know what site and that's how i got my presale password and i remember the people on the forum here back then were giving it out, it wasn't a big deal.

There was no tour in 2000. Unless you knew about one and kept it to yourself, in which case, serves you right.

OK, now that the presale is pretty much over I am super happy to say I am going to both nights in Vegas!! Making a whole vacation out of it actually, flying in on Thurs. and out on Mon. and staying right across the street from the venue! I have never actually been to Vegas so this is so cool on two fronts, seeing my fav band this way! :)

Now, where's the party gonna be at for us over 21 folks? rock2

I got mine for the 16th. As I was going thru the ticketmaster screens, it gave me the option to choose which type of seat (balcony standing, balcony tables, floor ga, etc). I chose balcony table but when I got my confirmation, it showed that I have floor general admission but I do have specific seat numbers? What a confusing mess.

I'm glad to have the tix though and very happy GNR lets its die-hards have first run at them.

I'm guessing the Joint is all GA except for their VIP balcony areas that probably aren't for sell to the public anyway. Does anybody know for sure?

the Balcony SUCKS unless you are in the first row. You can't see SHIT if you are in the 2nd row of tables back. It should be against the law to sell those seats. WORST SEATS EVER. I paid $40 bucks to "Listen" to Arty Lang. Couldn't see jack.

I got mine for the 16th. As I was going thru the ticketmaster screens, it gave me the option to choose which type of seat (balcony standing, balcony tables, floor ga, etc). I chose balcony table but when I got my confirmation, it showed that I have floor general admission but I do have specific seat numbers? What a confusing mess.

I'm glad to have the tix though and very happy GNR lets its die-hards have first run at them.

I'm guessing the Joint is all GA except for their VIP balcony areas that probably aren't for sell to the public anyway. Does anybody know for sure?

the Balcony SUCKS unless you are in the first row. You can't see SHIT if you are in the 2nd row of tables back. It should be against the law to sell those seats. WORST SEATS EVER. I paid $40 bucks to "Listen" to Arty Lang. Couldn't see jack.

Anyone been to a concert at the Warfield before? How is the balcony seating there? And how many would you esitimate the floor holds and each balcony since the whole place only holds 1400-1500 I've heard.

I'm going to the show on the 21st, I'm still waiting to get my tickets thanks to the GAY people on this forum who didnt wanna share the password and since i'm not sitting my ass on the computer every day i just found out about it, but i'll have a hell of a time! im so happy

i saw velvet revolver at that same venue, and i got a pick from dave and I also met carlos mencia at a stand up show he had there... so who knows what'll happen this time