get your tickets? post here when you do!

Axls_Disillusion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am probably the biggest fan to never have seen a show. Got srewed the few times I meant to go. sucks for me. I am also a few thousand posts away from gaining any respect on this site but I am curious how you guys get the passwords. I got tix for both nights in SF, very excited. Curious.......how do you guys get these passwords. Is there a way to enlighten me without giving too much away?

I am probably the biggest fan to never have seen a show. Got srewed the few times I meant to go. sucks for me. I am also a few thousand posts away from gaining any respect on this site but I am curious how you guys get the passwords. I got tix for both nights in SF, very excited. Curious.......how do you guys get these passwords. Is there a way to enlighten me without giving too much away?

this time around the great people at another gnr forum setup the presale. they posted alink to a registration page that u had to fill out with your forum info not just that forum but any gnr related forum and your email address. then u wait to see if your lucky enough to get a password.