End Ever After

The Volitan

Man, I went to see Poison and Cinderella last night (great show, got a funny story after this), and the opening band was ENDEVERAFTER, and man, they rocked. They're the real deal man. Just rock like fucking GnR, but with a little modern popish twist, but still kickass. Anyone else heard these guys?

Anywho, the funny story. Cici was playin "I Hate Every Bone in Your Body But Mine" and right before he goes into the solo he goes "Cici!" and starts rippin. I started bustin up. It was the funniest thing ever. I had pretty shitty seats. Actually I was in the VERY last row at the very top of the venue. :D Scary as hell. Couldn't really see shit. But it was good anyway.

Yeah, I saw them in Cincy for the Cinderella/Poison concert. I think they said something about an album coming out some time this month, maybe the 22nd. Dont' know if they said anything at your concert. They sounded good when I saw them too. Also, how was Tom Keifer's voice?

Yeah, I saw them in Cincy for the Cinderella/Poison concert. I think they said something about an album coming out some time this month, maybe the 22nd. Dont' know if they said anything at your concert. They sounded good when I saw them too. Also, how was Tom Keifer's voice?

It was ok, but during the part in shake me, the "AAAALLL NITE" part, he couldn't do it. But he said before the tour started his voice wasn't to good. So he held the mic out for the audience to sing parts of a few songs.

Yeah, I saw them too. When they came out on stage I thought, "who are these posers?", then they started up and I was just like, "wow"

But the frontman couldnt get anybody to sing along with him and he was trying way to hard to sing like Steven Tyler, but he was a hell of a guitarist, thats for sure. rock4

Now whenever I smell elephant ears or funel cakes, whatever you want to call them, I think of that band... because I was eating that when they took the stage ^_^

This band is awsome

Edited by sweetness