What with the lyrics in the song Chinese Democracy

Marky

I don't think Chinese Democracy (the song) will be on Chinese version of CD (and the album won't be called Chinese Democarcy either there)..

I can be around 99,9% sure that the CD (song) wont be on CD and the name of CD will be totally different.. You know Chinese govt banned wikipedia so I think we can be pretty certain that they would ban CD with the title and song also.

Btw what's so outrageous in the lyrics of CD? At least I cant think of anything.. Neither could I care less what the Chinese govt does with the CD matter. ;)

I don't think Chinese Democracy (the song) will be on Chinese version of CD (and the album won't be called Chinese Democarcy either there)..

I can be around 99,9% sure that the CD (song) wont be on CD and the name of CD will be totally different.. You know Chinese govt banned wikipedia so I think we can be pretty certain that they would ban CD with the title and song also.

Btw what's so outrageous in the lyrics of CD? At least I cant think of anything.. Neither could I care less what the Chinese govt does with the CD matter. ;)

The Falun Gong is an illegal religion in China, it uses torture and terrorism as a form of worship...I think... :confused:

The Falun Gong is an illegal religion in China, it uses torture and terrorism as a form of worship...I think... :confused:

that's as ignorant as it gets.. <_< Maybe you should read about things before you start posting what you think and most things that concern democracy, anti-communism, anything that might a be a threat to the governement or anything that they consider as 'harmful' is illegal and banned in China so your point is?

Edited by .Seal

Chris, a friend of mine who is from and live in China says it probably will be banned.

And i think so too, its CHINA, even the ones in China cant say/sing like the "Chinese Democracy" song

Yeah thats the guy I was talkin about

Chinese Government is gay as hell it a album and the Chinese Government need to get over it god damm

:rolleyes: Calm down Judith

Chris, a friend of mine who is from and live in China says it probably will be banned.

And i think so too, its CHINA, even the ones in China cant say/sing like the "Chinese Democracy" song

Chinese Government is gay as hell it a album and the Chinese Government need to get over it god damm

i am Calm down :P

You mean 'I am calm' :rolleyes:

You mean 'I am calm' :rolleyes:

yea :mellow:

it is going to be on the album. Confirmed for Chinese Democracy

Better source Axl Rose / 2006 Yes Yes

Catcher in The Rye Richard Fortus / 2006

Chinese Democracy sourceAxl Rose / 1999

IRS

Madagascar

The Blues source Axl Rose / 2006 No Yes

There Was a Time (TWAT) source Axl Rose / 2006

i got it off Wikipedia

Edited by GNRbomber

well just in cause anybody doesnt know the lyrics here there are

It don't really matter

You'll find out for yourself

No it don't really matter

You're gonna leave these thing to

Somebody else

If they missionaries

Real time visionaries

Sitting in a Chinese stew

To view my dis-infatu-ation

I know that I'm a classic case

Watch my disenchanted face

Blame it on the Falun Gong*

They've seen the end and you can't hold on now

Cause it would take a lot more hate than you

To stop the fascination

Even with an iron fist

all they got to rule the nation

But all I got is precious time

It don't really matter

cause ill keep it to myself

this time ill look around for sombody else

Cause it would take a lot more time than you

I've got more masturbation

Even with your iron fist

all they got to rule the nation but all I got is

Precious time

all they got to rule the nation but all I got is

Precious time

It don't really matter

i guess i found out for yourself

So you can hear it now from

Somebody else

You think you got it all locked up inside

And if you beat them they'll also die

beacuse your walkin

now your keepin your own guied help

And with your ? makes you stop

how they all reach out for your help

and your out of time

Edited by GNRbomber

Our baby got to rule the nation but all I got is

I always thought it was "more than you've got to rule the nation"

i just check 20 other pages for the lyrics they all say baby

Well they're all wrong. :kiss:

Try n' argue it with me.

im not arguing but if they are wrong can u give me a link to the a website that has the lyrics correctly.

You're an idiot.

Those lyrics are wrong... as usual. The person who types up the lyrics for the new songs has a Masters degree in stupidity.