is it me or does

axltheman2003

i have been listing to the new song's live and he seem's like he has a little harder time to sing them then the older one's, i am in no way bashing axl i love the man but wouldn't you think after all these's year's he would have had enuff time to nail these's song's. i mean some of them sound good but not all of them does anyone agree with me or is it me?

i have been listing to the new song's live and he seem's like he has a little harder time to sing them then the older one's, i am in no way bashing axl i love the man but wouldn't you think after all these's year's he would have had enuff time to nail these's song's. i mean some of them sound good but not all of them does anyone agree with me or is it me?

well considering he has been touring with most of the tunes for well over 15 years, it is normal they sound like he has them down, these new ones are brand new to the tour

Gunsguy

well considering he has been touring with most of the tunes for well over 15 years, it is normal they sound like he has them down, these new ones are brand new to the tour

Gunsguy

Shouldn't this be common sense guys?? The songs are new!

well, better, the blues and twat are in a higher key than most gnr stuff, which makes it harder to sing. i seriously doubt that he hasn't got them down yet because they're "too new". christ, these songs are already old as hell. sure, they're new to the tour, but singing the old ones on tour in 2002 doesn't mean it would help him one bit right now.

just needs practice. he seemed to improve at irs and better as the tour went on. he's got madagascar perfect now and it used to be awful. the blues is hit and miss as i dont think it suits the rasp. But yeah he just needs to sing the songs live more often.

Gunsguy

Shouldn't this be common sense guys?? The songs are new!

i agree the new songs r new they never ben preform live