magazines

GNRfan001

i went to the mall today and stoped by a borders i saw the spencers add wich said chinese democracy out this fall (that was either in revolver or blender)

the what surprised me was a full back cover that said

METALLICA

WITH

GUNS N' ROSES

this summer

then i opened uop the mag and it had 2 articles in varias places about axl and CD

and saw the add again with tour dates in the article

i am not shure if the dates were un announced

(that mag was METAL HAMMER)(can someone post pics of the add i did not because i did not have my phone on me and my sister wouldent let me use hers)

the magazine is the one that is in the bag and has a DVD with it

heres a link to the metal hammer website

the pick you see their is how that mag looks like (this issue)

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/stor...setext=magazine

Edited by GNRfan001

Here's one from Encyclopedia Metallica: http://www.encycmet.com/news/2006-07-05c.shtml

"Lars partying with Axl Rose

Axl Rose and the rest of Guns n'roses played at the Roskile festival in Denmark this Thursday. They went partying together with Lars Ulrich and his girlfriend Connie Nielsen in Copenhagen after the gig. They were at the Luux club as well as the exclusive Klub 8 and NASA. "

Also in Blabbermouth, from the New York Times: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=54680

"According to The New York Post, Lars Ulrich of METALLICA and his girlfriend, Danish actress Connie Nielsen ("Gladiator"), sipped champagne with Axl Rose until 6 a.m. at Nasa nightclub in Copenhagen last week, where GUNS N' ROSES just played the Roskilde Festival.

In other news, Digital Spy is reporting that Axl Rose recently blew £3,000 (approximately $5,500) while boozing at a London nightclub.

The GUNS N' ROSES singer apparently spent a fortune on Krug champagne during a period of only 90 minutes whilst partying at Kabaret's Prophecy in Soho.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "Axl was getting through £400 bottles like there was no tomorrow."

It also turns out the rocker was not only treating himself. "He sent vodka over to some women he liked the look of. He didn't flinch when the bill arrived," the source added. "

They were also reportedly hanging out earlier this year when GNR were still in the US.

It makes business sense and this is a business.....

GnR and Metallica will sell out 15k seat arenas....

Plus, it would cause enough buzz to help sell albums.

LJ

it would kick ass, no doubt, but axl doesn't seem to be a fan of logic when it comes to business.

it could be confusion about download england and download ireland ;)

if it did happen i'd expect tickets to go for around 300 a pop seeing as they always have expensive tickets on their own

Edited by vicious

Here's one from Encyclopedia Metallica: http://www.encycmet.com/news/2006-07-05c.shtml

"Lars partying with Axl Rose

Axl Rose and the rest of Guns n'roses played at the Roskile festival in Denmark this Thursday. They went partying together with Lars Ulrich and his girlfriend Connie Nielsen in Copenhagen after the gig. They were at the Luux club as well as the exclusive Klub 8 and NASA. "

Also in Blabbermouth, from the New York Times: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=54680

"According to The New York Post, Lars Ulrich of METALLICA and his girlfriend, Danish actress Connie Nielsen ("Gladiator"), sipped champagne with Axl Rose until 6 a.m. at Nasa nightclub in Copenhagen last week, where GUNS N' ROSES just played the Roskilde Festival.

In other news, Digital Spy is reporting that Axl Rose recently blew £3,000 (approximately $5,500) while boozing at a London nightclub.

The GUNS N' ROSES singer apparently spent a fortune on Krug champagne during a period of only 90 minutes whilst partying at Kabaret's Prophecy in Soho.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "Axl was getting through £400 bottles like there was no tomorrow."

It also turns out the rocker was not only treating himself. "He sent vodka over to some women he liked the look of. He didn't flinch when the bill arrived," the source added. "

They were also reportedly hanging out earlier this year when GNR were still in the US.

Lars also has hung out with Dave Mustaine, but you dont see Megadeth touring with Metallica. James calls the shots anyway. Metallica are way bigger than this incarnation of GNR, so it surely wouldnt be a co-headlining thing.

Edited by buzzkillz

Lars also has hung out with Dave Mustaine, but you dont see Megadeth touring with Metallica. James calls the shots anyway. Metallica are way bigger than this incarnation of GNR, so it surely wouldnt be a co-headlining thing.

And Dave also still hasn't forgiven Metallica for what happened. That's a little bit different situation.

If it is true Axl would have to open up for Metallica, now that GNR has a whole new lineup.

I dont see them opening for metallica i dont think axl would stoop to that. :D

agreed

GnR pwns the shit out of metallica!

axl also was talking to Matt in a bar but i hear nothing about a VR/new GnR gig

i can kinda see why they toured together in the 90's being 2 of the biggest bands of the time but now they have no reason to tour together other than make money which i can see Lars doing but not the others

I could possibly see it happening next summer with a stadium type tour. Metallica used to do that Summer Sanitarium which was trying to be like a touring type festival. I could see that happening next summer if they finish their album by then and release it sometime in the late spring/early summer (and CD sees the light of day anytime between now and then)