New Maiden album leaked

vicious

In my opinion, Bruce's voice shouldn't be compared to Number Of The Beast in the first place. He never sounded like he did on that album ever again.

It should be compared to the more recent work, how does the voice rate compared to Brave New World, Dance Of Death, or Fear Of The Dark?

i would say not too well... and also too many songs start with the damn stupid breeg intro/ outro of the bass played acoustically it makes is seem so similar... and the songs are good but the intros let them down

That's because Harris has a writing credit on every song :) That's his new trademark pretty much

Judging from Breeg, Different World and Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, Bruce sounds the best he has (in Maiden) since Seventh Son

Why don't they get the same shit as AC/DC? You know, "repetitive" and all that. I like both groups, but they are the same in that respect.

you do realise most people say all of maidens material sounds the same?

Yeah it's not exactly a secret. However most of those people still can't stop listening to the albums, or going to the shows :krider:

I mean, it's kind of a two way street, you kinda have to like Maiden to even be talking about Maiden.

Is it worth buying?

It is, got it today.. and it realy have the potential to be somthing big imo rock3

Go out and buy it :)

Since I bought it, I'm almost just listening to it. And it gets better and better. Especially the second half of it is really kick ass! rock3