Ozzy Osbourne

kevdo242

Love fuckin Ozzy, a truley great songwriter. You Cant Kill Rock N' Roll, Crazy Train, I Just Want You, Mama Im Comming Home, Shot In The Dark, See You On the Other Side, all great songs.

I don't think Ozzy has written any of those except Mama I'm Coming Home.. I might be totally wrong but I've allways thought he isn't much of a songwriter.. Great lyrics in his songs though!

Love fuckin Ozzy, a truley great songwriter. You Cant Kill Rock N' Roll, Crazy Train, I Just Want You, Mama Im Comming Home, Shot In The Dark, See You On the Other Side, all great songs.

I don't think Ozzy has written any of those except Mama I'm Coming Home.. I might be totally wrong but I've allways thought he isn't much of a songwriter.. Great lyrics in his songs though!

Yup, Bob Daisley wrote most of the lyrics and music on the first 6 albums.

When I was about 7/8 I was watching the Queen's golden jubilee on TV... I can remember it so well... The presenter kept going '... and.. OZZY OSBOURNE!!' and I'm saying to my bro 'who the hell is ozzy osbourne?' but when he came on, I was screaming around the living room, no seriously, I was. He was amazing, truly unbelievable, and since then, I've loved him to pieces. Recently I've prefered gnr to him though, but I still love him to bits!!! He's a great singer, his voice is amazing, and I love him!! He's been through a lot in his life (and trust me, I've read about 6 of his biographies) and so I'm glad he is what he is now. And what makes you think Sharon's such a dick? Please tell me, cos personally I think she's been through a lot and she's awesome!!

On the Ozzy note.. at the beginning of Guns n roses' song Coma, at about 1 minute in (first bit axl sings) axl's voice reminds me so much of ozzy's.. weird really, cos axl sounds nothing like ozzy, I know that.. it's just that bit o.O

Edited by GnRlove

Ozzy didn't write lyrics in Sabbath either-Geezer did.

On topic, Ozzy is a great performer who has always surrounded himself with gifted guitarists, from Iommi to Wylde, but in my opinion his solo stuff is just too poppy. There are lots of great guitar solos though, especially from Randy Rhoads(R.I.P.).

And what makes you think Sharon's such a dick? Please tell me, cos personally I think she's been through a lot and she's awesome!!
Ozzfest Incident

At Iron Maiden's last Ozzfest performance (August 20th 2005 at the Hyundai Pavilion at Glen Helen in San Bernardino, CA), the band's sound was turned off several times, eggs were thrown towards the stage, and chants of "Ozzy" were shouted through the PA system. This was the work of Sharon Osbourne, who took to the stage and proceeded to call Bruce Dickinson "a prick" after they performed their encore, followed by a large portion of the crowd booing her off the stage. [9] She officially admitted this in a scathing letter, accusing Bruce of heckling her husband and signing it "The Real Iron Maiden".

that is why she is a dick.....maiden are gods

Edited by FunkyMonk

Too bad his wife is such a dick.

yeah. i dont know who the man of the house is. him or her. Ozzy is too high/drunk to know whats going on, but he swears like a maniac, and sharon just swears. then the kids. they are just attention whores. because their dad is a great rocker doesnt mean they can so what ever they want. fuckin posers! :fuckyou:

TW@

Man, Sharon is a dick for suuuurrrre. She calls all the shots and she decides who plays Ozzfest and when Ozz does what. How the hell? If not for Ozz, she would be some chick managin 2-bit bands. Fuck her.

Also, she said (in GuitarWorld) that she actually slept with Randy Rhoads! I don't know how true that is or whatever, but that's crazy.

• 2 months later...

Ozzy does rule. I love his first two solo albums, Blizzard of Oz and Diary of a Madman. Hero is a good song from his early collaborations with Zakk. I wish he would have never done that TV show and other crap. I used to be bigger into him than GNR but that has changed over the last seven or so years. I think there has to be a certain level of mystery about an artist and him being on T.V. all the time kind of exposed too much for me at least. Sounds like he is back focusing on the music. That is good news. Hopefully the Ozzman will rise again.