2 small Axl mentions in A7X interview

Ready2CrashandBurn

What was it like touring with Guns and Roses, particularly with Axl?

Synyster: Axl was amazing, he's a very nice guy, we hung out with him and he's a cool guy.

Most journalists have a bad impression of Axl due to his attitude towards them in particular and Axl's immense dislike of the media?

Synyster: Well we can understand that, as it's hard being on this side of the fence as we get so much shit that it turns you off I guess, of doing any press at any time, especially for a guy such as Axl and of his magnitude. I mean I can just imagine, he gets into a little bit of scuff or trouble in his life then all of a sudden he's turned into this whole different monster that he's never aspired to be or actually is.

Zachy Vengeance: Axl's for fucking real man. He's no joke. He's a nice guy. You know, Axl has these crazy after parties, where there are hundreds of super models... he's absolutely for real man. He's on a total different sleeping schedule to anybody else. Axl Rose starts at about Midnight. He takes a Limo straight to the show, plays his show, gets off stage and then stays up for the entire next day!

Synyster: We were very fortunate to hang out with Axl and also Sebastian Bach. Like all three of us were at the back of our bus watching Spiderman movies. That was very cool. The guy [Axl] is just misunderstood.

Those guys are cool.

Weird. It's almost like if Axl treats people with respect, they say good things about him. I wonder why that is.

Because they're treating him with respect, thats how things work in the world, in general. You be nice to someone and then they respect you, unless you're a sado masochist dominatrix, are you?

Weird. It's almost like if Axl treats people with respect, they say good things about him. I wonder why that is.

Because they're treating him with respect, thats how things work in the world, in general. You be nice to someone and then they respect you, unless you're a sado masochist dominatrix, are you?

:lol:

Yeah I've just read that before I went onto this thread :P I read the comments too... honestly though, those people commenting are calling axl n A7X pricks, well who do they think they are saying random crap about how awful they are and how axl is a complete twat, they're bloody people, they can do what the hell they like!!!

i have such a strong feeling they will open up for gnr this fall.

A7X are influenced by GnR so I wouldn't doubt it.

there tour ends right when the gnr arena tour starts, so that will be very interesting, plus with A7X these arenas are for SURE gonna be sold out avery night, so them with gnr would not only be an awesome show, but would also greatly help the tour and promotion for the cd.

think about the possibe bill

sebastian bach

avenged 7x

GUNS N ROSES

i have such a strong feeling they will open up for gnr this fall.

I sure fuckin' hope they dont.. :chef:

which act, realistically (as in who is out and have an open schedule during this fall) would you want to open for them?

man im startin to think there on the axl payroll

either/or

theyre gay for him

every interview they do, he's some how mentioned, i wouldnt mind but their music isn't even close to GNR

Hmmm, i think that Axl's like their biggesty idol/influence so therefore getting to habg out with him is something to obsess over, also, Axl does get a really bad press due to the fact he dislikes the media, all artists who don't pander to the whim of the media will find themselves on the end of some really nasty press, It's unfair but the world of showbiz goes hand in hand with journalism..... So when members of one don't co operate with the other (as the other feels they are owed this just because the objector is famous) they proceed to make up shambolic shit about them until they cooperate and then they can have a "big scoop" telling the truth instead of the lies..... Axl hasn't given in to this pressure yet, hence it is mounting.

• 2 weeks later...