Arco Arena, Oct. 2nd

kever20

Wow... It wasn't at all like when I ordered the Paul McCartney tickets, but jeez! I had a few seats in the lower deck at Section 122, and I wanted to see if I could get any in Sections 104-101, so I went back, and I lost my opportunity! Then, in a frantic mad dash, I tried to reclaim my 2 tickets in Section 122, and I got that wonderful little screen telling me "Your wait is 2 Minutes."

So I'm going "shit", and really hoping, and then it came up and let me buy. I don't think Arco will sell out, but we'll see. Paul sold out in like 10 minutes, so I don't anticipate the same here.

Any fans here gonna join me at Arco?

/Kevin

Wow... It wasn't at all like when I ordered the Paul McCartney tickets, but jeez! I had a few seats in the lower deck at Section 122, and I wanted to see if I could get any in Sections 104-101, so I went back, and I lost my opportunity! Then, in a frantic mad dash, I tried to reclaim my 2 tickets in Section 122, and I got that wonderful little screen telling me "Your wait is 2 Minutes."

So I'm going "shit", and really hoping, and then it came up and let me buy. I don't think Arco will sell out, but we'll see. Paul sold out in like 10 minutes, so I don't anticipate the same here.

Any fans here gonna join me at Arco?

/Kevin

yes!!!

i will be there im on the floor not sure where exactly! maybe u can help! my tix say

section gaflr

row g1

seat 128

i looked at the chart but couldnt really see where my seats were! do u guys?

im in row g3 i just got tickets :) who wouldve thought that they were gonna play in sacramento :)

As posted already, gaflr means general admission floor. The row, section, etc. are simply a marking system for the arena to track how many tickets were sold. I saw The Boss last June on the Seeger Sessions tour and was marked as "GA row 14" but it was actually just a typical freeforall for position.