guns and roses DVDs

Stormcloud

Hello, I ordered a guns and roses CD from somebody and sent money, and now I have not heard from

this person, or company but I did read that someone had run off with all the money at the other forum

here is the link, can anyone help me get my money back please pm me.

It was only 25 euros but I would like to have my money back.

can someone help me? It was DVDs I think.

please read this and tell me how I can get my money back.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...topic=31510.360

Edited by Stormcloud

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit happens, and there's not really much that can be done. Next time, use paypal if possible. If this person is shipping overseas it could just be delayed in customs-I ordered a DVD from a reputable place and it still took me a month or so to get it from Canada to the States. I don't know about orders from Europe to where you're located, though.

If you got fucked just chalk it up to experience and use more caution next time.

does anyone know this person? my friend said he was on staff here and that he was part of the

forum ,if so can another forum member please pay me my money back, can someone who runs this site

please tell me who this is and what he has done with my money.He said he could get me autographed

velvet revolver tshirts too that had been stained and wouldn't sell well, please i need these dvds of the 06

tour.has anyone heard of this person?

So the person you gave money to is at here today gone to hell?

the person was used to be a reporter here and thought he was a adminiscrator here.

he has not been to the other forum in a long while now.

can someone please send me my money?

All I can do is laugh at how many fuckers hate darknemus now.

Mr. famous, can you tell me the name of this person,he said to send my money and he would make me 06'

dvds, is darkaunus his real name? I look for him at other forum but he gots peoples moneys over there too

and they sent me here. I spentet all my euros on this and need the dvds,is he really dead?

the person was used to be a reporter here and thought he was a adminiscrator here.

Mr. famous, can you tell me the name of this person,he said to send my money and he would make me 06'

dvds, is darkaunus his real name? I look for him at other forum but he gots peoples moneys over there too

and they sent me here. I spentet all my euros on this and need the dvds,is he really dead?

all i can say is do not send money to people you do not know and you never know when there going rip you ;)

all i can say is do not send money to people you do not know and you never know when there going rip you ;)

i thought he was trustworthy because he was on staff here, are you working for this forum too?

maybe you can know who can get my money back for me?

if he is dead,maybe he mailed the dvds first i hope.

ccan you tell me miss thomase if this person is dead maybe?

it is ok if i cant not get my euros but i want dvd

His name is Craig. He runs a whole IP department and travels alot.

That's about all I know. His AIM screen name is darknemusFL and e-mail is darknemus@gmail.com

i thought he was trustworthy because he was on staff here, are you working for this forum too?

dude im just a supporter not a admin and im a guy

Edited by thomase

dude im just a supporter not a admin and im gay

:laugh:

:ph34r:

hahaha i did not say that :unsure:

ok all i want are my dvds,i do not want to know about your gayness,i do not like boys or men

if you are gay pkease leave me alone,i am not in that way or do things like that.

do they make all gays here supporters or only you, i am not grown that way.

and i did get in touch with the other forum, and was pointed in this thread some others got money taken too.

see here

it tell everything,and i would like help to get my money but not from the gay guy.

i ordered it from here,because the guy was a reporter on staff here,so i want the dvd or my euros back.

should i tell the record company that the guy took my money and did not give me the 06 dvds?

Edited by Stormcloud

hahaha i did not say that :unsure:

i know ;) ...but i couldn`t help it....

ok all i want are my dvds,i do not want to know about your gayness,i do not like boys or men

if you are gay pkease leave me alone,i am not in that way or do things like that.

do they make all gays here supporters or only you, i am not grown that way.

and i did get in touch with the other forum, and was pointed in this thread some others got money taken too.

see herehttp://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=31510.360

it tell everything,and i would like help to get my money but not from the gay guy.

i ordered it from here,because the guy was a reporter on staff here,so i want the dvd or my euros back.

should i tell the record company that the guy took my money and did not give me the 06 dvds?

dude im not fucking gay god damm :anger: