guns and roses DVDs

Stormcloud

So the person you gave money to is at here today gone to hell?

the person was used to be a reporter here and thought he was a adminiscrator here.

he has not been to the other forum in a long while now.

can someone please send me my money?

All I can do is laugh at how many fuckers hate darknemus now.

Mr. famous, can you tell me the name of this person,he said to send my money and he would make me 06'

dvds, is darkaunus his real name? I look for him at other forum but he gots peoples moneys over there too

and they sent me here. I spentet all my euros on this and need the dvds,is he really dead?

all i can say is do not send money to people you do not know and you never know when there going rip you ;)

i thought he was trustworthy because he was on staff here, are you working for this forum too?

maybe you can know who can get my money back for me?

if he is dead,maybe he mailed the dvds first i hope.

ccan you tell me miss thomase if this person is dead maybe?

it is ok if i cant not get my euros but i want dvd

dude im just a supporter not a admin and im gay

:laugh:

:ph34r:

ok all i want are my dvds,i do not want to know about your gayness,i do not like boys or men

if you are gay pkease leave me alone,i am not in that way or do things like that.

do they make all gays here supporters or only you, i am not grown that way.

and i did get in touch with the other forum, and was pointed in this thread some others got money taken too.

see here

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...topic=31510.360

it tell everything,and i would like help to get my money but not from the gay guy.

i ordered it from here,because the guy was a reporter on staff here,so i want the dvd or my euros back.

should i tell the record company that the guy took my money and did not give me the 06 dvds?

:question:

First gay hatred, and now he's gunna contact Merck! :question:

:rofl-lol: that's fucking gold :rofl-lol:

Edited by Graeme

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the person was used to be a reporter here and thought he was a adminiscrator here.

Mr. famous, can you tell me the name of this person,he said to send my money and he would make me 06'

dvds, is darkaunus his real name? I look for him at other forum but he gots peoples moneys over there too

and they sent me here. I spentet all my euros on this and need the dvds,is he really dead?

all i can say is do not send money to people you do not know and you never know when there going rip you ;)

i thought he was trustworthy because he was on staff here, are you working for this forum too?

ok all i want are my dvds,i do not want to know about your gayness,i do not like boys or men

if you are gay pkease leave me alone,i am not in that way or do things like that.

and i did get in touch with the other forum, and was pointed in this thread some others got money taken too.

see herehttp://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=31510.360

it tell everything,and i would like help to get my money but not from the gay guy.

i ordered it from here,because the guy was a reporter on staff here,so i want the dvd or my euros back.

should i tell the record company that the guy took my money and did not give me the 06 dvds?

dude im not fucking gay god damm :anger:

you say you are a supporter and you are gay and I tell you I am not,so do not talk of gayness,please.

and I know gay people that curse and use bad language so that does not proof.

but i am not gay so kindly leave me alone.

I just want my dvd set from the mr.dark that i saw on this site.

thank you very much, and i do think big gay al is funny.

please help me get my dvds of 06.

you say you are a supporter and you are gay and I tell you I am not,so do not talk of gayness,please.

listen dude, it was me who did that gay thing whit his post... it was a joke....

I did edit his post, now leave that man alone.

ok im not gay :unsure:

listen dude, it was me who did that gay thing whit his post... it was a joke....

he told me he was gay,look at he wrote it,i did not, and i do not go for gayness.

all I want is information on mr.darkemus who took money for my dvds 06 and never sent them.

I do not care if he is gay.

all i want is help contacting mr.daremus to get my dvds or my euros back.

so if thomasse is gay i do not care.

here is information about dvds, can i have the record companies address please?

he told me he was gay,look at he wrote it,i did not, and i do not go for gayness.

all I want is information on mr.darkemus who took money for my dvds 06 and never sent them.

[size=3]Dear good, get over it.... that is a risk when buying bootlegs. go find it on dime or something.

No need to cry like a baby :anger:

[size=3]Dear good, get over it.... that is a risk when buying bootlegs. go find it on dime or something.

yea no kidding dally

Edited by thomase

Dear good, get over it.... that is a risk when buying bootlegs. go find it on dime or something.

yea no kidding dally

Yep, and waht is the record company gonna do whit it? :lol: It`s a bootleg....

"Hey mr record company man" i can`t get my money back from this dude on the internett... can you help me

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::lol:

Are you a fuckin dumbass????? Shut the hell up. No one can help you so stop with the fuckin dumb posts

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2006

As someone who actually read that thread over there, if you look towards the end there were a lot of people offering B&P to anyone who had lost money when Dark dissapeared, myself included. I can't do it now because I will be traveling pretty much for the next month but there were plenty of others.

You aren't making any sense posting this over here. If you want copies of DVDs you could ask someone to make you a copy.

If you paid by PayPal file a dispute. This is why when I deal with people on the boards I always do the transactions with PayPal because if you don't get what was supposed to be sent you can file a complaint.

Dark hasn't posted over there since July now....

Surely this is the biggest joke thread ever?

Either this guy is messed up or this is some kind of joke.

No one from here is going to give you your money!

Guns Management is not going to give you your money

Thomas isn't Gay (not that theres anything wrong with that)

IMO, Darknemus is being an total Asshole for not sending out those dvds. If he works on computers all day, can't he just take 2 minutes to say what went wrong or that hes busy or something???

P.S. Paypal is you friend!

Is this post for real or are we being played with?

I'm thinking its a joke - you don't just post "well if he is dead, I hope he sent the dvds first"

for 25 euro, thats pretty messed

I am pretty sure he is being quite serious...

What I find most scary is that he spent ALL his 25 Euros on this. Dude, get a job! If all you have are 25 Euros you shouldn't be sending them to people YOU DON'T KNOW!

this thread is a joke and stop your fucking bitchin

Who wants to chip in and send him his last 25 Euros back so he stops posting? :rolleyes:

Also, where do you live so I can send you the classifieds there so you can find a nice job? :rolleyes:

:laugh::rofl-lol:

this thread is a joke and stop your fucking bitchin

Who wants to chip in and send him his last 25 Euros back so he stops posting? :rolleyes:

Also, where do you live so I can send you the classifieds there so you can find a nice job? :rolleyes:

i do have a small job for wich I would have no money at all, but 25 euros is not chicken food here and certainly not in your america.I would like the address of the record company president so I can write

him and tell him how i come on this place to hear from gnr and i gave 25 euros to staff member who

said he make me a dvd for 25 euros and ship to me.

I do not wish to talk to the gay man but i do need the emails or phone number for gunns & roses so I can let

them know i need my DVD,because mr darkamus has gone away with my money. Can someone please give

me name of record company president please,so i can write him letter or call and ask about this.

i do not joke and sory,but i am not gay this should not matter at all.you have address yes?