guns and roses DVDs

Stormcloud

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is a joke and stop your fucking bitchin

Who wants to chip in and send him his last 25 Euros back so he stops posting? :rolleyes:

Also, where do you live so I can send you the classifieds there so you can find a nice job? :rolleyes:

i do have a small job for wich I would have no money at all, but 25 euros is not chicken food here and certainly not in your america.I would like the address of the record company president so I can write

him and tell him how i come on this place to hear from gnr and i gave 25 euros to staff member who

said he make me a dvd for 25 euros and ship to me.

I do not wish to talk to the gay man but i do need the emails or phone number for gunns & roses so I can let

them know i need my DVD,because mr darkamus has gone away with my money. Can someone please give

me name of record company president please,so i can write him letter or call and ask about this.

i do not joke and sory,but i am not gay this should not matter at all.you have address yes?

dude, shut up

dark was not a staff member, THIS IS A FUCKING FAN SITE!!!,

and I also think you have some homophobic issues, no offence

Who wants to chip in and send him his last 25 Euros back so he stops posting? :rolleyes:

Also, where do you live so I can send you the classifieds there so you can find a nice job? :rolleyes:

i do have a small job for wich I would have no money at all, but 25 euros is not chicken food here and certainly not in your america.I would like the address of the record company president so I can write

him and tell him how i come on this place to hear from gnr and i gave 25 euros to staff member who

I do not wish to talk to the gay man but i do need the emails or phone number for gunns & roses so I can let

them know i need my DVD,because mr darkamus has gone away with my money. Can someone please give

me name of record company president please,so i can write him letter or call and ask about this.

i do not joke and sory,but i am not gay this should not matter at all.you have address yes?

dude, shut up

dark was not a staff member, THIS IS A FUCKING FAN SITE!!!,

and I also think you have some homophobic issues, no offence

like i said this thread is a joke

You are fucking dumb cunt

I'm loving this thread :rofl-lol:

Dude, you should send Axl a letter telling him what happened and I'm sure he has 25 euros lying around to pay you back. By the way, he'd appreciate you telling him that the leaks rock! :P

LOL! :rofl-lol:

Yeah I'm sure Gn'R would love to hear you're buying unofficial DVDs.

Gonna call the President ?

Why don't you get the I.R.S LOLZ!11111

Man, this guy is better than thomase.

im not that dumb and besides i do not pay unofficial DVDs on the net ;)

This thread is majorly retarded.

The sale of bootlegs is illegal so who are you calling about this? You make thomase look like a rocket scientist. If I give you 25 Euros will you please leave? :rolleyes:

Dude, you should send Axl a letter telling him what happened and I'm sure he has 25 euros lying around to pay you back. By the way, he'd appreciate you telling him that the leaks rock! :P

do you have phone or adress? I will send mail or call as soon as i get this imformation,thank you much I was

not geting anywere talking to the gay man.

pleasse send me the mail or phone number where i can tell them of this.I will tell him i like leaks very much.

and to please send my dvd to me. I will very much thank you for this.

do you have phone or adress? I will send mail or call as soon as i get this imformation,thank you much I was

pleasse send me the mail or phone number where i can tell them of this.I will tell him i like leaks very much.

i got 25cents do you want that :laugh:

Yea Axl lives at 1234 Mockingbird Lane. Write him and ask for your 25 Euros back and a copy of the illegal bootleg that you gave your entire bank account for.

Hello, I ordered a guns and roses CD from somebody and sent money, and now I have not heard from

this person, or company but I did read that someone had run off with all the money at the other forum

here is the link, can anyone help me get my money back please pm me.

It was only 25 euros but I would like to have my money back.

can someone help me? It was DVDs I think.

please read this and tell me how I can get my money back.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...topic=31510.360

Im not sure why you're posting this at mygnr... Please sort out this issue where you got the info in the first palce.

*CLOSED*

I've re-opened this because I think it's neccessary to clear things up.

Stormcloud is actually warchild - a former banned member at this forum. For those that remember, warchild had a personal vendetta against darknemus for no reason whatsoever. He's only posted this topic to stir things up and try and turn things against dark.

Pretty pathetic, don't you think? Go and get a life buddy. :rolleyes:

**LOCKED**.

Added by uk subs: "Warchild buddy, big respect lost there - thought you had more about you than this :no: "