My Chemical Romance playing VMA's

bax

I'm not a fan of emo, but it seems to have taken over MTV. In my mind this makes it much less likely that GN'R will play, because I doubt they will have 2 bands debuting new singles on the same show. Hopefully my instincts are wrong in this case.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, please don't tell me this is true :no:

I'm afraid so. It's on the Alternative Press website on the opening page.

Oh damn. Well I wouldn't want GN'R to play in the same show as these losers. I hope Axl just presents and that's all.

So you think they are worse than Falloutboy? :rofl-lol:

Neither of those bands are emo.

How do you define emo? MCR might be debatable, but Fallout Boy is definitely emo.

I just heard a live version of the new MCR single "Welcome to the Black Parade" and it is god-awful.

Yeah, they played there last year. Pissed me off when P Diddy said "Now you all know me, I like Rock N' Roll, and we got a true Rock N' Roll band here tonight, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" or something like that <_<

We all know P Diddy knows his rock bands.

Yeah, they played there last year. Pissed me off when P Diddy said "Now you all know me, I like Rock N' Roll, and we got a true Rock N' Roll band here tonight, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" or something like that <_<

Didn't Fortus work with Diddy?

no, that was Tommy I believe

Thanks dude!

In 1998 Stinson appeared on Puff Daddy's "It's All About The Benjamins (Rock Remix)"

I actually had that on CD single :rofl-lol:

i think some of you youngins don't like MCR because of the goofy fans they have that y'all have to go to school with. i think if you just closed your eyes and listened to the music you wouldn't hate it so much. there aren't many bands out today that i think are any good, but i thought "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" was a great album. i dig their songwriting style.

i think some of you youngins don't like MCR because of the goofy fans they have that y'all have to go to school with. i think if you just closed your eyes and listened to the music you wouldn't hate it so much. there aren't many bands out today that i think are any good, but i thought "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" was a great album. i dig their songwriting style.

"Three Cheers" is cool... An album with the concept of Revenge. I like the way Gerard wants a theatrical side to the band... The videos from that album were also really good, Probably the best videos of a modern band.

The new album seems to have a cool concept too "The Black Parade". I'm looking forward to that.. But I like the first album best.... it's dark, it's raw and it's poppy and it's punky. You can't catorgrise the band with that album.. too many different styles.

Very far ahead of any other band which the emo kids listen to.

Thanks dude!

In 1998 Stinson appeared on Puff Daddy's "It's All About The Benjamins (Rock Remix)"

I actually had that on CD single :rofl-lol:

Pit(t)man worked with Diddy on something...I think

MCR are actually very talented. I own Three cheers and its a very epic album. If they're doing the pre show, then it won't stop GNR performing, but we don't know that they will.

Well ive got my VCR set for sunday night!