Classic Rocker on tour with a surprise backing band

Zint

I got an email from a Toronto radio station today...it included this paragraph

................................................................................

Oh yeah, we also have MAJOR concert announcements on Tuesday as well. There's this really big classic rock legend coming to Toronto (one of the very biggest, actually)-and you will absolutely freak when you hear who he's hired to be his back-up band. Seriously: this is messed up.

................................................................................

Anybody have any clues who this might be?

Who's got the inside scoop??

Maybe it's Bowie.

With who backing him? I thought some of the best stuff he ever did was the stripped down sound of Tin Machine, although they are but a footnote in his career at this point. I would love to see him with a really solid 3 or 4 piece rock band again.

Maybe it's Bowie.

With who backing him? I thought some of the best stuff he ever did was the stripped down sound of Tin Machine, although they are but a footnote in his career at this point. I would love to see him with a really solid 3 or 4 piece rock band again.

Well, Bowie is quite unpredictable. I was surprised when I found out he worked with Trent Reznor.

Michael Eavis said to Mark Radcliffe on Radio 2 that he'd booked a huge band who'll be reunited after not playing for 30 years. Most likely is Dylan and the Band.

If this is true, I have proven myself to be psychic., or a lucky guesser.

I was thinking Dylan too...I doubt it would be the Band...deceased members and ongoing feuds.

But you never know...the email said "this is messed up"...Dylan and the Band doesn't strike me as "messed up".

hmmmmm.....intriguing

I got another email from the radio station today...it provided a bit of a clue.

I'll have a special Concert Announcement around 3pm on Tuesday; two legends from different decades are joining forces and going on tour together. It'll blow your mind.