Axl's at VMA 2006 Show and Backstage, Sum Up

jack99

Not ture. People clapped and cheered, which is NOT customary for an audience to do when greeting a newcomer to the stage. If you'll notice, they didn't clap for anyone else. Only Axl. And from what I heard on the TV, after Axl screamed, the crowd cheered louder. I believe I heard a chant of "PLAY SILKWORMS" starting. Had the Killers not taken the stage, I'm sure Pit(t)man and PF Finck would have swarmed in from the wings with guitars and gyro-keyboards.

Fuck you guys. You're not fans. Go somewhere else.

Wow, someone's changed :)

He was being sarcastic. It was actually very funny too. :rofl-lol:

Oh.

Oops.

Nu-Gn'R rules.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not ture. People clapped and cheered, which is NOT customary for an audience to do when greeting a newcomer to the stage. If you'll notice, they didn't clap for anyone else. Only Axl. And from what I heard on the TV, after Axl screamed, the crowd cheered louder. I believe I heard a chant of "PLAY SILKWORMS" starting. Had the Killers not taken the stage, I'm sure Pit(t)man and PF Finck would have swarmed in from the wings with guitars and gyro-keyboards.

Fuck you guys. You're not fans. Go somewhere else.

Wow, someone's changed :)

No, he's just being "funny"

BTW, Stephanie Symour was a fucking whore.

Problem is their parents (us!) won't be horrified at their choice this time, in fact my son often borrows my GnR cds!

Jo

My mom thinks they are a bad influence and when I first became obsessed with them she just hated it. But the new band isn't too rebellious, of course partly because they are older now... :tongue2:

Axl's definatley still got it though :)

i thought it was funny when he shock his hand he like ducked or sumthing, anyone else notice it? yea that rat bastard didnt give us a date yet but o well, now at least hes back in the public and hopefully the demand will go back up for gnr. o n the scream sounding good i was surprised

i thought it was funny when he shock his hand he like ducked or sumthing, anyone else notice it? yea that rat bastard didnt give us a date yet but o well, now at least hes back in the public and hopefully the demand will go back up for gnr. o n the scream sounding good i was surprised
YEA i've never heard him go that high. He's improved!

If you watch the clip, he gave away the exact date AND time of when CD will come out.

He approached from the exact left side of the stage and moved down. This means 9:00.

He smiled and switched the microphone between his hands twice, meaning PM.

He then screamed "Do you know where the fuck you are?" Well, I am in Phoenix, so yes I do and it's PST here so three hours behind New York.

He smiled and looked too his right. This is Chinese for November.

He then guestured with his left hand six time. Yes six!!! That means November 6th.

He then said "The Killers" In Greek that means 2006

It doesn't get anymore obvious than that!!! He may as well have written it on a t-shirt and waved a flag.

I suppose that where you live is easy to get very good acid.....wow,how hard you're tripping!!!!! :shocked::laugh::shocked:

If you watch the clip, he gave away the exact date AND time of when CD will come out.

He approached from the exact left side of the stage and moved down. This means 9:00.

He then screamed "Do you know where the fuck you are?" Well, I am in Phoenix, so yes I do and it's PST here so three hours behind New York.

He then guestured with his left hand six time. Yes six!!! That means November 6th.

It doesn't get anymore obvious than that!!! He may as well have written it on a t-shirt and waved a flag.

WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! he's smart! ;)

almost right.... you forgot that his hand has five fingers, so 6x5=30 => november 30th

we aren't in PST dude, its MST. Everyone else is on daylight savings time putting us in the same time as the pacific. but in the winter, we are 2 hours behind.

The reaction was pretty good. I only watched it once but it seemed they needed ten seconds hearing WTTJ to realize just who Axl was. Then they started cheering more. Jungle is a classic song.

Hey, when you disappear for thirteen years people are going to forget you. Those people aren't like us. They don't obsess over GN'R, and evidently they also like much shittier music than we do. I wouldn't be surprised if they went into shock for a few seconds at hearing something as fucking cool as WTTJ.